[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Validators are controlled

2 Likes

It is a centralised ecosys for sure.

Why almost all validators are in silence ???

3 Likes

bumppp

After reflexion and the fork they gonna do with luna, depending on how much UST on the snapshot… Maybe we should vote for your proposal, but for ust.

But for this case, 3% is too much, maybe 1.5%

We can win! Here is how WE can do it:

• Blow-up Twitter Crypto news and journalist feeds with let us vote. Explain new voting has been blocked. [E.g. Coindesk Editors]
  • #UnblockLUNAVoting or #LetUSVote

Any news org that carries this news, and it will become a HUGE problem for Terra. They can no longer hide the true wants of the community. The silo will break.

5 Likes

Bump1

One word. Burn

Did you see this comment?

It would be really shitty if validators start voting on Dwon proposal…

Your vote will NOT register if you are new to Terra Station. It is fraud on top of fraud wink:

1 Like

Where’s this voting available

On the station. Check the link in the main post. Its at the top

Have you heard anything from the validators?

There are a lot of like-minded people here :stuck_out_tongue: I love it. I believe a lot of people here not only share the same goal but also the mindset as people. I just started building a project (not blockchain one for the time being) and I would love to have these kind of people on board as community in the future. People that care about the wellbeing of the community. There is long way to go (months probably), but who know what opportunities life has to offer. The link to tg chat is in my twitter bio. Once I’ll have sth to show. Like MVP etc I will be sharing it with you people on the tg. The topic is Space :milky_way: Cheers!

2 Likes

Another way to get some publicity would be creating a petition that states all who sign it won’t participate in the new LUNA fork without a burn feature implemented in the ‘classic’ code. If we got enough signatures it might catch some attention.

2 Likes

If do kwon’s second proposal passes, is this proposal can be used for Luna Classic?

1 Like

Everyone has it at the top of the thread?