Proposal for the 1.2% Tax Parameter Change

How about make a new token as RESERVE token. In this token if lunc holder mint his/her lunc he will only take it back by airdrop in monthly basis. Since we can mint lunc in this token we will burn lunc faster. but first remove this tax. this is the most awful thing in any crypto i’ve seen. let us be honest that CZ has a point.

Hey everyone!
Binance is burning

I will put up a proposal soon to reduce onchain taxes to 0.1 as to not damage the chain further and attract all the dApp projects that left us as well as new ones.

1 Like

I think we need to keep 1.2% tax until repeg. It is great news that Binance has started burning Lunc but if we lower tax right away that will look like we only waited for exchanges to start buring Lunc… might be a bad signal to CZ and others.

1 Like

@jetam nobody will care about bad calculated volume when the price will bull. :wink: Today i just be like screeming lil gurl when i saw what CZ did for LUNC.

3 Likes

Far out this is awesome, awesome news! Rejoice LUNC holders :smiley:

1 Like

Ref for the Binance News:

3 Likes

Binance will most likely burn Billions of LUNC daily already.

Onchain tax of 1.2 makes it impossible to get new dApps and projects working with us, which means no new utility and the chain will be a ghost town that burns forever.
You already won and now we can reduce the onchain tax to 0.2% so we can have healthy onchain volume, more people staking and projects that left LUNC because of the burntax coming back!

Maybe @ek826 could share a few words what consequences regarding utility a burning tax this high has. :slight_smile: :pray:

We don’t need dapps and projects right now. We need all the excess supply on the blockchain to be burned. Stop messing around with the 0.2% because it’s unacceptable. When all the problem is solved you could think about rebuilding.

4 Likes

They are just talking their book, their trade. Whatever it is. Maybe a scalp bot or some small dapp that was making marginal scrapes, and now makes nothing or little. Whatever it is, this place has many of these types. Can’t see the vision or the future of LUNC 1.2, only their very small little world. They don’t give a f’k about the community, only what they can scrape or steal. Very disturbing actually.

That ek doesn’t waste his precious time. :wink:

I have a proposal to apply optional burning tax to terra station rewards for LUNC. Since I’m still new to this community I can’t post the proposal. If anyone can help with that I’d appreciate it.

CZ won’t release 2trillion lunC, without gaining something lol

1 Like

Why don’t we make a new token. RESERVE or TREASURY token. Where we encourage people to burn their LUNC in exchange of this TOKEN. But this token won’t be withdrawn voluntarily. But the release would be through airdrop in monthly basis. This Reserve should be the 70 percent of total LUNC supply. This way the attacker will only affect 30 percent. IT will make it impossible to make another crash. Similar to LUNC, USTC should have its own RESERVE. Which will be also 70 percent of USTC total supply. But there should be incentive on doing it.

Congratulations, we have a functional Blockchain again. Now to get the projects back on board.

1 Like

Incremental and very slow trading fees increase on Exchanges eg BINANCE

“To slowly boil scalping frogs and bleed whales by thousand cuts”

Exchanges should implement this feature:

until trading fees reach 1.2% + trading fees (eg 0.1%) on particular Exchanges eg. Binance

increase trading fees daily by + 0.1% devided by 30 (30 days in a month),

do daily : trading fees = trading fees + ( trading fees / 30 )

tax rate 1.2% devided by 365 days = 0.003287671% daily increment to trading fees

this way Exchanges will reach veeery slowly and painlessly to 1.2% burning tax rate within 12 months

and Exchanges will make profits as well, and off chain traders won’t be upset as much too

or if you really want it very slow and smooth Exchanges could do in by 60 days each increment
but it will take two years :confused:

SNIP of something i posted previously.

Could be something that is built upon as a starting point and scales up over a time period.

Example ONLY
Month 1 : 0.1%
Month 2 : 0.2%
Month 3 : 0.3%
Month 4 : 0.4%
Month 5 : 0.5%
Month 6 : 0.6%
Month 7 : 0.7%
Month 8 : 0.8%
Month 9 : 0.9%
Month 10 : 1.0%
Month 11 : 1.1%
Month 12 : 1.2%
Month 13 and beyond : 1.2%

CZ thinks the 1.2% will be too much for the traders and I tend to agree (not a trader BTW) and that perhaps this is scaled down based on volume and frequency after 0.5% and is increased per month there after adding 0.05% each month until 1.2% is reach.

In this way, the time to reduce the supply is extended by 12 months. Long term good job :poop::coffin:

Don´t worry, there is even better way how to burn 90 % supply in less then 3 months. Just restore peg, then buy LUNC, swap for USTC (LUNC is burned) and sell USTC. Repeat until supply 10 B or 1 B and it will happen very fast.

3 Likes

Peg can be done. Code works, but TFL did really wrong steps. The problem is Anchor.

this is great, but let’s make it very slow and gradual, so nobody won’t notice no nothing