[Proposal] Help UST Pegging AGAIN. Hyperinflation Wave 2

UST has lost peg to $1 for multiple days starting from May 8th, 2022.
UST is only a couple billion away from the 1:1 peg.
LUNA right now is trading at 2B, while the newLUNA token gives: 0.0000142 newLUNA for every oldLUNA token.
newLUNA’s market cap is trading at 20 billion right now as the oldLUNA price is: ~0.0003$.
We have to use this opportunity.
Where is the opportunity in this? Wake up!:slight_smile: newLUNA tokens right now trading at 20 BILLION marketcap.
This would be a good opportunity to earn through minting the leftover billions, as an addition with the left over reserve, the UST will be pegged again 1:1 in usd value.
In short: It saves UST first, which ends up putting trust back & a lot more buy pressure towards LUNA would arrive when they notice the UST is stabilized.
Which increases the value of LUNA obviously, with community agreement that no more minting of LUNA will happen.
As an addition: Later we inflate the 0.0000142 newLUNA for 1 oldLUNA, with the same ratio that will be the supply inflated. This way, we all would have the same newLUNA ammounts. But we with selling inflated LUNA to the market we help repegging the UST 1:1.
While in the end: those who simple held at these values, will earn the same newLUNA ammounts that they would been after first hyperinflation wave.
After the first hyperinflation wave, we got closer to repeg the UST.
After the second hyperinflation wave that would come (-50% now) or max (-100% now) would mean we got a lot more closer to repeg the UST.
But only after the newLUNA chain with the increased ratio of newLUNA/oldLUNA with the newLUNA token distribution will be able to fully repeg the UST 1:1 USD.
And than the newLUNA chain will be very well stabilized to develope forward.
Hyperinflation didn’t solve with one big wave.
But the whole world is watching, and buying now.
Second time hyperinflation is likely to earn us a couple billion.
Repegging UST is priority… and even with inflated oldLUNA tokens, we will earn the same newLUNAS in the end, as we keep the same newLUNA/oldLUNA valued-ratios. (ie: newLUNA 0.0000142 / 1 oldLUNA now → 50% inflation on oldLUNA plus deflation later on ratio means : → 0.0000071newLUNA / 0.5 oldLUNA. Yes it’s the delayed same ratio. Everyone who believes the project and held will be on the same values when the newLUNA/oldLUNA exchange ratios happen, as if we inflate 50% on oldLUNA supply, we will DELAYED increase the newLUNA exchange ratio via 2x as stated above.
Yes it allows heavy speculations to those who are active on the forum and what’s happening with TERRA.
Yes, it may will earn us to repeg the 1:1 UST with only a couple billion $ and still not be enough. But even if we will have 6-7 billion needed to repeg the UST after the hyperinflation second wave, while adjusting the newLUNA ratios too/oldLUNA. It will repegging all the UST when newLUNA migration will happen in next days. Than we can have burn mechanism, buyback. Everything, but specially: THE WHOLE WORLD WATCHING AND WE CAN EARN THEIR TRUST BACK.
US SEC IS AWARE. IF UST IS NOT PEGGED 1:1 , THE CRYPTO SPACE WILL BE EFFECTED.

This is our biggest opportunity of a life time to prove them they are wrong, and we can repeg the UST, and repeg LUNATICS in top15 mcap coins.
Together we can make it! Who is with us in this?!
If you want this to become a reality, please comment, like, and share, so we as a community can have the proper network effect to bring the change for the better outcome for all of us! <3 lunatics

1 Like

The ust must be re-linked to 1usd. I can accept the previous ust, linear unlocking, and reducing apy. This will give the team time to deal with the ecology and reduce selling pressure. This is a three-way victory situation.

2 Likes

The proposal I wrote above aims to bring value towards the UST = USD peg. The UST supply will not be touched. It stays the same. Just the newLUNA-oldLUNA tokens, as stated above. Everything mentioned in the proposal is straight forward to bring back 1 UST to 1 USD valueation. Cheers

no way. once minting starts, luna price will /100 or more

2 Likes

This plan already failed. You cannot mint coins to create value. If it did then it would have worked in the first attempt.

2 Likes

At the first hyperinflation wave people had no idea what’s happening, they bought it up.
This made a couple billion overall, and above I mentioned, the newLUNA:oldLUNA ratios would been adjusted with the same outcome, just it would been delayed.
Why? So Terra can earn through selling new minted oldLUNA while going down, than the delayed adjust hits when the price went down deep already, and the minted supply is fed up. I would suggest: +50 supply or +100% supply. The delayed adjusting newLUNA/oldLUNA would create the stability we need for newLUNA, as most of those who bought not loosing, if they simply hold afterwards or bought more when it hits harder deeper. This is manipulation at it’s finest but, atleast we will be billions closer for the 1 ust: 1 usd ratio.

What do you mean by ‘you cannot mint coins to create value’?
Basic principles of inflation is creating value out of thin air.
Those who mint are always in charge and they can mint supply where the minted supply’s price will adjust. IE: If it’s 0.00022$ / oldLUNA → you can mint it down adding more minted supply ending up with pulling cashflow from the market by adjusting supply.
The hyperinflation wave 1 worked pretty well, to be closer to repeg the 1UST:1USD. But not well enough.
A second wave likely to earn 1-2B atleast if not more, and than the 3. mint on newLUNA will repeg the UST 1:1 without question. As Terra has right now the biggest community, with the most people.
And if the repeg doesn’t happen, the whole crypto space will be in trouble with the SEC regulating the shit out of everyone taking the market shares.
After the UST 1:1 happens, newLUNA becomes unstoppable due the strong community, best dapps, biggest dev teams, funding. Everything. And the newLUNA is already trading even if you can’t see the name, just use the exchange ratios that is meant to be used for newLUNA/oldLUNA
We can climb out of this, and that 50% inflation would not been hard at all. Terra didn’t dump headlessly all the inflated supply when prices reached the deepest deeps, they were still selling now, to get the best value out of the minted supply.
All we need is just a couple B more and we are out of this mess.
Hyperinflation wave2 on oldLUNA would do the job (while keeping the oldLUNA:newLUNA exchange values so it doesnt effect anyone right now at the end with delayed adjustment of ratios)
But could be there would be 2-3B left to repeg the UST.
In that case: After newLUNA happens, couple weeks later when it stabilizes: there could been HYPER INFLATION WAVE 3 but to ‘promise and show’ in a transparent way: the max supply of newLUNA would been max-hard capped.
All this process would repeg the UST:USD value (with the help of the community too who would not rush out of it, exactly the opposite: They would help stabilizing it by rushing in as they experience stability, when they will see the value started to go up in a stable manner near 0.6$ etc. but even later it would been stabilized 1:1 anyways.

And about the hyperinflated supply you don’t have to worry, because the inflated supply would keep the same outcome for newLUNAS, as the delayed exchange newLUNA-oldLUNA would result in same result before-after inflation IF they held or bought more, they will be atleast not in any loss.
Seems a good idea in crisis, even if it’s a bit dirty, but would been more effective than a couple ideas I did read about on the gov forum

My propose will save all of us

Do you really think the hyperinflation worked? Also we dont know if there are any reserves left. So we might have spent the entire reserve and still got hyperinflated so i dont think we can claim it worked given we never re-pegged or really came close.

another stupid proposal i read about 100 in this forum !, why do you think the market will buy your inflated LUNA token? indeed if you do it you will also lose those investors who now hold LUNA, if the market trusts UST it would not sell it at this price, the problem here is trust, it is trust you do not buy it with an inflated token, but with a clear plan and transparent

1 Like

We know exactly 1,2B LFG reserve left.

The inflation always works, if it’s it has liquidity and market size. Most of the market are unaware, and laggs behind anyways., while many still think oldLUNA goes to 1$ (7trillion mcap). The market always delayed-laggy in information…
Hyperinflation did a good job, but clearly not enough, if we could do it once more now with 100% supply increase, gently feeding the market up… like last time. It would be a big step forward.
And only a third wave would been needed after newLUNA reset comes in place with stability & a good positive attitude.
After hyperinflation 3. wave (which would been on newLUNA tokens after positive stability) we can surely get the peg 1:1 .

And as I mentioned above inflated oldLUNA tokens could been adjusted to same newLUNA tokens as before. Yes it’s a sneaky move: but those who held their portions or bought even more, will not be in loss.
While those who held UST gets the 1:0.6-0.75 (plus the mint they get from newLUNAS) . While those who were impacted pre-attack will be saved too as they get the best chunks in rewards. New buyers will be happy or atleast OK. Depends on where they buy at hyperinflated prices.
Can be I over looked something… I just try to help the situation

Do Kwon Big Brains part 2

The market always laggs behind. They watch TA & shit. They get inflated they buy more and more, like they did at the first hyper inflation wave.

You clearly didn’t read my proposal above. “you will loose those investors who now hold oldLUNA” no, because I ADDED delayed adjustment of newLUNA-oldLUNA
Gosh brother… did you even read my proposal or it was too long for you to read it before replying?

After hyperinflation 3. wave → newLUNA will be hard capped at max supply. So there will be transprency that it will not include any more mints in the future.
This is how I would do it, maybe I forgot something

@dokwon what do u think? shit or could be an option?

UST must be reppeged.

1 Like

This includes UST getting back the value to around 0.95$

wow do you think people are stupid, so how come LUNA’s marketcap went down while it was being inflated? I don’t think people are stupid you would be the first to sell if the token is inflated again. the only way to regain confidence is to close the ust printer is to start burning the excess on the market

I wrote above the market is lagging behind, this is how inflated mint is fed up.
And if you would been reading what I wrote in the proposal, you would see I am not talking to inflate the supply like 350M → 7 trillion. that’s 20 000x in supply. It was too tragic too short period, not a gently fed up. That’s why it didn’t work well, but at least worked better than doing nothing, as people bought it up.
If you would been reading what I wrote above, is a 1,5x or 2x mint, gently added-fed up.
Atleast read my proposal before you commenting, or atleast read what you are commenting on whoever is the proposal owner… lol