[Proposal] Help UST Pegging. Increase estimated minting capacity to $1200M

Yes, completely agree with you on the logic here. I am not here to debate you on it, I’m one of the builder community and supporter of yours.

Your answer is clear enough for me, it’s logical, so if this is well spread to the public, I think sell pressure will be relieved significantly. Can LFG make an educational material for this proposal? I am seeing thousands of people are retweeting Do’s twitter but think only 1% of people are truly understanding the mechanism here.

Explanation on 1) how bottleneck caused spiral here, and traders speculating/front-running + people bank-running caused issue 2) how this proposal will remove bottleneck in relatively ‘short’ period (I think 2-3 days would be sufficient under current assumptions) and 3) such expectation will be led into faster pegging, and hence even no need for burning excessive amount of overhang USTs, because once UST peg is restored, people will comeback home in easy words would be very, very helpful.

Also from my perspective, 4 pool is going live in Curve next week, and unless gauge changes meaningfully, we would all be fine thanks to market mechanism next week. Understand LFG would not be possible to commit on it given we never know what will happen for next vote actually, but it seems like people completely forgot about 4 pool now. This should not be irrelevant with restoring the peg in longer run, so it would be also helpful to recover trust here.

4 Likes