[Proposal] Help UST Pegging. Increase estimated minting capacity to $1200M

Can anyone understand what they are trying to achieve here

Get bridged assets off chain before next steps…

1 Like

Yup, FUD. LUNA and UST trading still in operation on selected CEX’s. (MCAP of UST) > (MCAP LUNA). It’s obvious LUNA is under value. Sure confidence rekt. But, project doesn’t have to be dead. If LUNA’s price is pushed up, by buying pressure, and chain works, then UST holders can burn UST for LUNA and ride it up on a swing trade. This makes UST more scarce too and pushes up the price. When demand on LUNA is reached, the price will reverse, and upon hitting downside equilibrium, the demand for LUNA can resume. No one has seen volatility like this before in any protocol or simulation. This has to just play out as the economic experiment that it is.

Just wondering who is this guy who made this proposal adopted. It killed the market even more

1 Like

The thing is, this change was NEVER applied. The 7 day vote didn’t end yet. Yes, there is a 7 day voting for an urgent situation…

Is this from the real Do Kwon?

3 Likes

I was on Binance 30 days UST Stake before the de-peg. It’s unstaked today. I couldnt even move a step. As a stable coin holder i request a full return. Now, we cant even transfer UST’s to TerraStation.

Terra should buy or compensate 1:1 UST to USD, only for the holders before de-peg.

Kind regards with 30k UST.

11 Likes

Anyone who invested in LUNA knew the risks and volatility of the asset. IMO you should preserve people who believed in UST as a secure asset where to put job earnings.
You can still save lives, the right thing to do is to snapshot BEFORE the attack, and refund people who had and still has UST in their portfolio.

6 Likes

You are a scammer, you did not stop the transaction by attracting people, you expanded the network, you melted the money by expanding it, prove that this is not a scammer, do not distract us unnecessarily, deposit the money you withdraw and at least do not victimize people, I will start your ecosystem and you, a young person committed suicide because of you, dolandırıcılık

Some of us put OUR job earnings into LUNA too!! Without one there isn’t the other. Both LUNA holders and UST holders (excluding the whale/s that caused the cascade) should be compensated equally. Individuals that bought up yesterday at below 0.005 should not be rewarded for buying up millions of tokens for small amounts of money in the hope of a resurrection.

1 Like

Anyone else with their UST in Nexo? What can we do? We cannot withdraw without exchanging to another stablecoin. Im wanna die. Please help…

2 Likes

The below proposal would be the most impactful first step for the community at large and would help save Terra’s reputation. And it would only cost ~1B-1.5B.

I really wish this was getting more support.

7 Likes

It’s too late know, we should cancel this vote

same here brother, almost all my life savings, i keep hoping and if they fix it i will stay with them

1 Like

I bought Luna when it was $90 for a million and with my last hopes I bought again when I completely reached zero I put my last dollars, everything in binance I would like to know how the distribution is going to be. Your support asking for help blocked me. Notice that.

1 Like

What if I moved my UST money from my wallet to Huobi when it was 0.8? Because I was scared to lose all of my savings. I wanted to sell but I decided to wait so what now?

1 Like

are you happy with your proposal?

1 Like

There are worse cases. Beterin beteri var :smirk:

2 Likes

Whoever suggested sacrifice Luna to stable the peg, you all are putting everyone in big troubles. Please go back to school for economic 101 before you all mess with other people real money.

Luna is the currency, not UST. The currency is confidence of the public toward the system, not the peg, thats why usd didnt peg with Gold many years ago

Save Luna, not UST

3 Likes