[Proposal] Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan with $UST2 Stable Coin

I feel the same, and am with you on the sentiment.

I mourned for a couple days without talking to anyone, then sharing with my family about the loss, and been seeking comfort.

We have to move on.

Whatever the recover plan the community eventually will agree on, let’s hope it will be the best outcome to everyone who has put a lot through this journey.

what made my mind blowing, is his first proposal was accepted immediately.

UST=1 USD
This is the responsibility of “stable coins”, can be 1UST=1UST2
, but it is linearly locked in one year, so that you can still gain trust and support the project, if it is 50%, people will stay away from TERRA

GS390 could be the proxy of Terra key personal, which makes me worry about the future of Terra and this community

More of a snake oil sales man than someone who really want to make the best for the whole community, always finding a short cut

remember Kwon was used to be anonymous in basic cash project

The market has its own way of working.

If $UST is not burned early at better price, it will be burned at later time for worse price.

The Mint/Burn is built into the protocol, as the foundation of $LUNA

This is how market works. Slowing down burning would only make things worse…

@gs390 Sorry to reiterate this:
I think it would more fair to think of a refund based on users’ amount of the refund, especially for UST. Small amount get a whole refund, between x, y amount get z, etc. This different than a ratio 2:1…

This will make a lot of people happier and establish in/outside trust and provide a better perspective of the Terra Ecosystem.

I agree as long as this is what community voted for.

1 Like

Please, can you add that to the proposal. Thanks.

Just to clarify, I am not associated with Terra the company in anyway. Nor do I know @dokwon personally.

I am a vested investor in Terra, because of its “stable” promise, and “high yield”.

I had a major loss due to this unfortunate event.

So you admit you are the one suggested to increase the mint of Luna? If Luna priced like sands, UST sink too

Please go to school for Economic 101

There is a dedicated proposal to this.

The market has its own way of working.

If $UST is not burned early at better price, it will be burned at later time for worse price.

The Mint/Burn is built into the protocol, as the foundation of $LUNA

This is how market works.

Slowing down burning would only make things worse…

As far as my concern, this thread is you and your newly created proxies whom you use them to support your proposal

and others who voted against your proposal

Stop bringing everyone to hell again

Go figure out how to clean the blood on your hands

Totally not agree with new coin/token.

Once stable coin unlock, people will rush to sell because they’ve lost 50% already.
You can’t control exchange.

If we believe this does not boost confidence in the community, then we should go to @dokwon proposal to issue $LUNA2 for $UST holder at a snapshot.

That will clears all $UST obligations

Yes, you are right, who will trust a captain who have abondon his ship twice and bring his people to hell once

Now I must admit that LUNA is Done :headstone:

with burn rate @ 0.1% per transaction, it can be saved

1 Like

yes I agree that the only solution is burning, but what if they accept this proposal lol?

1 Like