[Proposal] Terra team buys back USTC and makes it repeg

i will redelegate to you.

1 Like

Do you have Twitter?

1 Like

ERG is correct here. There’s ~$10B of UST tokens. It would take almost that amount of money to re-peg and then you are back to the same issue of not having any cash left for UST reserves, collateral, or potentially even community development. That’s a big hole to start with and it would be hard to raise new investment to immediately transfer the cash of the system.

2 Likes

Title says: USTC Buyback :fire: | Terra-Aventura :waning_gibbous_moon:

The title is misleading, I thought that they are trying to help by buying back USTC and burning it to help restore the peg by reducing USTC’s circulation (I even undelegated my coins to support them).

So how exactly are they going to help restoring the peg?

Why can’t anyone use their delegated rewards to buy back USTC and keep 100% into their own wallet instead? What am I missing here?

1 Like

They want to buy the more USTC they can to increase the price of USTC without burning them…

Later it will be possible to restart burning lunc recovering the mint/burn mechanism ustc-lunc…

The idea is good but possible only if many luna holders give them delegation…

Others validators are only interested in making money…

1 Like

USTC needs to be bought and burned, otherwise re-pegging is impossible.

If they buy back and burn they will have a lot of support (my support too). No need to do it with 100% of their rewards.

@Terra_Aventura USTC Buyback :fire: is misleading and not respectful to UST holders who lost everything. Better change your title or do what it suggests to make a real difference.

3 Likes

The price is already below 2 cents and now you can buy and sell too, the market won’t turn anyone away! As for getting rich or poor, who knows? Are you sure? Then you buy or sell, please don’t stop the market!

1 Like

Im in total support of making efforts to repeg ustc to 1$. It would take some time. I believe they should eliminate the infinity symbol for lunc. Cap it at the current circulating supply and then burn it 6.6 to 1. This would leave 1 trillion lunc max supply. Raising the price of lunc. And since it is maxed out and no more can be minted/mined… the. The value will begin to increase dramatically. Bringing stability to lunc would inturn help bring stability to ustc. Same for ustc. A max circulation supply cap should be inacted so that then the ustc can be nacked by lunc amd it may repeg to the dollar. It would be 1$ustc for 1$lunc… they would both be maxed out… and not just with the desire to repg at 1$ but set the prices free to go above and beyond 1$… only issue is that 1 trillion $ would be need for this… but considering that the worlds liquid asset supply is over 200 trillionamd the world is worth quadrillions of dollars… i believe over time as the world switches from cash to crypto 1 trillion dollars would be manageable.
Best of luck family!
D

Luna 2.0 should not and will not be able to be successful until lunc and ustc are fixed/resolved.

Nothing in this world is infinite. Except taxes and corruption jajaja.

Terea needs to fix this by placing a max circulation supply inplace of the infinite supply. Everything has its limits. So should ustc, lunc, and luna! With out a cap on supply dilution will always exist amd so will its vulnerabilities. Just like Fiat. Crypto is suppose to fix the issues with fiat and this is fiats current main issue is that it can be printed infinately. Crypto is a hedge against over printing of money. So why would we expect this to be successful with crypto. A cap needs to be placed on all three period!

It is the ONLY WAY TO FIX THIS MESS. And needs to happen with god speed.

Once again think about this… infinite printing of fiat is what is causing fuat to fail. Crypto is a hedge against over printing of fiat. How do we expect ustc lunc and luna to not fail if it is deploying the same tactics as the failing fiat? Once again the only way to fix this is to place a max supply cap by removing the infinite supply. 99% of all other cryptos have a max supply and none of them have had this happen to them. Only the ones with infinite supply have been attacked exposing the infinite vulnerability. By doing this instantly we will create and add value (as the infinite supply takes away value).

We have great liquidity and with 8 billion population and growing a 1 trillion max supply is resinable and be used by people all across the planet. And as we expand into space it can be used there too. Whats 1 trillion divided by 10 billion? Thats how many of each ustc lunc and luna each person in the world could have in hand to be used and exchanged.

Just a thought, best of luck family!

DR.D

Why the link on “station.terra.money” don’t opening? Somebody knows?!

Are you on iPhone? Have seen a few people have that issue today, seems to only be a problem on iPhone though

Browser Chrome

Are you funding this? If not …pass.

yes;No browser can access in iPhone/ipad

Being worked on if not already fixed :+1:

1 Like

The collapse was gis fault

TFL and Do Kwon are the reason the 80k btc is gone. It is their fault. Poor leadership ends with poor results. As long as there is infinate supply we will always have infinite dilution. As with FIAT! :-1:Hence why the three biggest loosers in the market right now are USTC, LUNC, and LUNA. While the rest of the market gains… the three stooges are loosing BIG. Thats a result of poor leadership, lack of trust, and transparency. Bandaids only cover up issues. They do not fix them.

So the entire crypto market is up and we are flat. Because of dilution. Remove the dang infinity symbol and Cap these community assets max circulation supply. Boycot infinate supply!

Best wishes family,

DR.D

2 Likes

我们的朋友们,我的计划是这样的,我们将创建一个新的燃烧地址!我们将 LUNC 发送到这个新的燃烧地址,并附上自己的 USDT 地址!我们将在收到 LUNC 后,将其中的部分送至官方燃烧地址,剩余部分等待 LUNC 上涨到1美元时在市场卖出,按照每 100000 枚 LUNC8 美元的价格回赠自愿销毁LUNC的用户,这样LUNC将不断推高价格,每个人都不会遭受损失,并且会获得丰厚汇报!附新销毁地址terra189jtarst5lgr2azr4csvyhj9xhts3atlghwzvu!我们将接受整个社区的监督!

Sounds highly suspicious.

I voted for “3568 Text proposal” on Station Terra Money. Tax/Burn 1,2% all transactions. The site opened only Chrome browser in computer. Ipad/Iphone browser did not opened. Anybody did that too?