[Proposal] Terra team buys back USTC and makes it repeg

There has been some issue with Terra Station not opening on iphones and macs, it’s been worked on but must still be waiting for the sign-off

What kind of fool would burn his tokens and hope for your handout? Redeem tokens on the exchange and the price will rise steadily.

buyback and burn it please :slight_smile:

The 80,000 BTC that Do Kwon hid are worth roughly $2,400,000,000. And for the redemption of all LUNC coins, $ 580,000,000 is required. But Do Kwon didn’t that. This means only one thing: he does not need the Terra Classic. Do Kwon created a new project “Luna 2”, and he doesn’t give a damn about Luna Classic investors. It is necessary to make Luna Classic owned only by the community, like Bitcoin. Then we will be able to restore the value of Luna Classic and get the price not $1, but even $200 and more… This will require the will of the community and a lot of time. I have always been a holder, and I am ready to wait even 10 years if Terra Classic (Luna Classic) regains its greatness and investor confidence. Who agrees with me?

4 Likes

Excuser moi je suis nouveau ,je comprends rien et je ne sais rien pourtant je suis sur Agora terra ,vote,vote vote , gouvernance …les vote qui se font toujours les jour serve à quoi , jusqu’à présent les on aboutit à quoi , personne ne dis vote 1234,vote 5634 …est adoptée ,c’est du folie , tout monde fait des projet personne ne veux prendre pour quelqu’un ,et vous vous communauté… d’hommage …

1 Like

This is because most people are passive unfortunately. Everyone looks at charts and wants money, but few of them want to participate in project management. This is bad because in this case, the project can be managed by other people in small numbers who do everything in their own interests, and not in the interests of the project. That’s what happened to Terra too…

1 Like

Here is a simple fix that would solve everything in a few minutes.

The Luna Guard should buy up the entire remaining supply of LUNC and USTC, burn 49% of it and then sell off the remaining 51% to recoup investment. Then keep repeating the process until the price of USTC and LUNC return to normal levels.

Why isn’t the Luna Guard doing this? It doesn’t make sense. This could save everything. It’s the right thing to do and the best solution. It’s the investors who made Luna and UST and the investors should become rich for doing so. That means all investors, not just the few while others live in poverty. Losses need to be made whole again. And this is just the right thing to do.

Thank you for your efforts. The web page has been restored

price is 0.50 deal for me , i want % 50 loss its ok … we need help aka small investors…

Can you create a twitter, discord or telegram for your community. We are trying to push your service

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/john_is_whale/status/1534315862215344128?s=21&t=3KYL3JS5h4YxtO_AswAAcg do just like the Orion money validator, I asked your community if you want them to vote yes on proposal 3568 to burn luna. What do you have to lose, you already have luna v2 let us try to save luna v1 everything we ask for. Terra Station

Give back the money to UST holders before depeg, that should be your main priority now until you sort it out. Nobody trusts you anymore, your claims on the STABLECOIN turned out to be false, misleading and brought to disaster, ruining thousands of people.

Give back the money then you can hope to gain some trust from YOUR community.

Do Kwon do your part instead of before continuing with any further moves and be very careful with what you say from now on, you were disgraceful.

1 Like

Right at this moment, LFG org can buy 90% of the whole MKT supply using their reserves, it’s a click of a button… price could be easily re-peged at 0.01 USD, look at my proposal, over-collateralization at this point in time is also realistically doable, with 1B USD you can over-collateralize USTC using BTC with a 1:10 ratio

where are the devs?? LUNAC and USTC are drifting in the open sea…

Any update?

According to this, the LFG has only 133 millions dollars not 1 billion dollars.

Please read here about UST reimbursement.