Proposal to Increase the Burn Tax

Why Terra Luna Classic Refusing Pro-LUNC Burn Proposals? Price Nose Dives
Terra Luna Classic community votes against three proposals aiming to increase LUNC burn rate. Has the community given up its revival plans.
These are newspaper headlines. Now the volume of trade will fall even more. The asset becomes toxic. We bury the project with our own hands.

3 Likes

Because the narrative is set by the Developer power pylon of the chain…all chatter on Twitter or otherwise is done by individuals that have skin in upcoming dApp deployments. Hence why I said what I said above ref Delegators and their responsibility.
i.e. Consider the scenario where we Delegators push the rate higher as a means to incentivize:

1. L1 to speed up the re-peg roadmap, in order to get rid of the tax burn.
  2. Proceed with the creation of a native dApp transaction whitelisting roster, so their playing field is level when it comes to their customers and also give them an initial strategic advantage vs established dApps (not yet whitelisted) when parity is achieved.
    Maybe am asking too much from my fellow Delegators. One thing is certain, we must start thinking as a true independent power pylon on the chain if we want to push things forwards faster.

A the same time didn’t see many dApp developers taking part in this discussion to find a middle ground. @arunadaybasu is one of the very few ones that are active in various discussions in Agora.

3 Likes

The commission on the network is empty. Is that to support their livelihoods. But the sales tax on CEX is an interesting topic. But how to interest the exchanges? Theoretically, they are interested in raising prices, since they themselves are LUNC holders.

In the same way I can argue that 1.2% tax didn’t do NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for price appreciation, which is the main selling point of the tax.

Grossly wrong and missleading statement. CZ in the AMA you are referring to explained how and why Binance will not introduce 1.2% or any tax on trading fees.

2 Likes

CZ said if Binance charges 1.2% then they won’t earn much with the tax because there wouldn’t be much trade on Binance, unless we can get all the centralised exchanges to do this its not going to work. He said if we charge 1.2% and other exchanges don’t do it at the same time, no one is going to trade on Binance, so were not going to help much, that’s my view.

I said Binance would do the 1.2% if other exchanges agreed. That was the clear understanding from what he said, needing other exchanges to agree to implement at the same time. What I said was not grossly wrong or misleading, that is a lie on your part.

We can push for the major exchanges to adopt the 1.2% off-chain reaching out to them, and offering the wallet whitelist and by community pressure, possibly getting a list of exchanges who would agree to a simultaneous 1.2% burn tax launch. Then they can all launch off-chain simultaneously. This is achievable.

BTW the hype of recovery with 1.2% possibly being accepted off-chain was a big part of the price run to $0.0006, also, 1.2% burns a lot more LUNC than 0.2%.

Yet again you say you represent god, yet you talk to people like this.

You are a discrace to Christianity trying to fool people hiding behing religion, when infact you are just in it for your own greed.

You state you had a vision from god to start a lunc validator and concentrate on that.

Yet on your website, you have various wallets in various cryptocurrency touting for donations?

Why?

When god only showed you lunc in your vision?

You are deceptive and preying on peoples beliefs!

Religion has NO place in business, thats why the 2 NEVER mix.

Disclaimer, this is NOT an attack on ANY religion, i love them all. This is directed at Christopher Harris of the JESUSisLORD validator and his deceptive behaviour.

1 Like

Blockquote We can push for the major exchanges to adopt the 1.2% off-chain reaching out to them, and offering the wallet whitelist and by community pressure, possibly getting a list of exchanges who would agree to a simultaneous 1.2% burn tax launch. Then they can all launch off-chain simultaneously. This is achievable.

No we can’t. We tried already and it’s very unlikely any major exchange will tax transactions of users let alone their VIP clients.

Blockquote BTW the hype of recovery with 1.2% possibly being accepted off-chain was a big part of the price run to $0.0006, also, 1.2% burns a lot more LUNC than 0.2%.

Yup, most of the “burnhype” was about off-chain burns and tax which is also the reason why lots of people were actually disappointed when 1.2% on-chain was introduced and no exchange actually cared to implement it on their trading => See negative price action after introduction which only recovered somewhat after CZ announced off-chain burn of trading fees.

Going off-topic again to attack my religion? Why can’t you stay on topic? You’ve done this on Twitter, after I blocked you, you came to do the same on Discord and on Agora. You’re meant to be a validator? Why would anyone delegate with you? You are volatile and unprofessional. You simply cannot contain the demonic hatred for me that is overflowing within you. Maybe you should think about your own intense and evil seething hatred. You are a stalker and openly harassing me for my faith, you and others.

This is like some sport for you isn’t it? You think it’s funny to mock people for their faith? What would you know about Christianity to lecture me about being a Christian? Do you know God? Do you know His word the Bible? Are you born again? Have you repented of your sins? You aren’t a Christian. All your attacks on me are unjustified, you just hate God and hate His word, and hate any true servants of His. There was nothing wrong with what I said to him, he had nothing to contribute but a personal attack.

I have received prophetic dreams about numerous other coins, but was shown to focus on LUNC at this time, and the other coins will have their day later. People are free to send me a gift if they choose, and the Lord instructed me to make available deposit addresses for this purpose. There’s nothing wrong with that.

You don’t get to decide where I get to express my faith, as its an integral part of who I am, and is actually very relevant to LUNC for me.

Your disclaimer is worthless, your just an arrogant, petulant, bigoted hater of Christianity. Now you’ve come to hijack another thread to spread your hatred of my faith.

So you say i mock faith, which obviously i dont… i didnt want to bring this up here but you have forced me to saying i mock religion.

Here’s jesus is lord mocking other faiths apart from christianity

Just a few there, theres many more.

And here is Christopher’s stance on gay people…

Theres more, but i think that my point is proven here

And yes i will not go away, i will do everything i can to protect the LUNC community from bad actors like you. And your disgusting beliefs about people.

The difference between me and you is, i actually DO love all people, race and religions.

Wheras you pretend to and behind the scenes spread hatred about them. as proved as fact! Not speculation, were dealing in pure hard facts here!

Hate and bigotry will NOT be tolerated in the lunc community!

Suprised someone from the community hasn’t reported you for hate crimes against religion and homophobia yet? I really am…

P.s. i had a dream last night, a preminision… it told me that theres bad actors amongst us that need removing from this chain. I saw a bull attacking them and removing them. I also got told to remove religion from the luna classic chain as its not meant to mix with a comercial enterprise. It was vivid and clear god meant you…

…see how ridiculous this sounds! I ONLY deal in hard facts! Where’s you deal in bullshit!

1 mans delusional dreams does not constitute hard facts and hours of blood, sweat, and tears through coding and technical data analysis!

Your delusions do NOT belong on a $1Billion+ blockchain. Yet you want to gamble peoples future because YOU SAID SO because YOU had a delusuion!

Give over, you need serious help!

1 Like

Everything I said there was in response to my religion being attacked, and is the truth. You only quote my responses but not the ones which attacked my faith first.

Sexual immorality is not acceptable to God, and neither are worshipping other gods. Read the Bible. Your just hating God with your words. Then you mock at me because I receive prophetic dreams from God, which is in accordance with His word: Acts 2:17 “And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, that I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams.”

You’re the one hating and vilifying me for my religious beliefs which are based on the Bible. I will continue to do as the Lord leads me, and won’t be deterred by you.

Im going to clear this up in a professional manner and leave it there now. You can’t be reasoned with, clearly.

I appreciate you taking the time to express your beliefs and opinions. However, I must point out that your language is deeply concerning and displays a bigotry and warped perception towards individuals of different sexual orientations and religious beliefs.

While I understand that you feel attacked in response to your faith being criticized, it is important to remember that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and should be treated with respect and dignity. Your statements regarding sexual immorality and worshipping other gods show a clear bias and intolerance towards individuals who do not share your beliefs.

Furthermore, your comments regarding prophetic dreams from God being in accordance with His word are dismissive of other religious beliefs and the diversity of spiritual experiences that exist in our world.

I urge you to reflect on the impact of your words and actions towards individuals who may be different from you. We must strive towards greater acceptance and understanding, rather than hate and division.

Let us wrap it up there in a more professional manner :blush: good day to you :wink:

2 Likes

@Vegas what about real problems? We have already lost 300 millions ustc in Oracle. Why are you silent here?

Be quiet, please. You are both right. The tax on the network is almost meaningless. Volumes are small. If Senor Jesus can negotiate with the exchanges, why not? There are the largest volumes. Yes, and exchanges are the largest holders. If everything is done correctly, without greed and fanaticism, you can carefully, gradually reduce the money supply and raise the price. This is beneficial to absolutely everyone. And yet, too much money supply is dangerous. At a critical moment, there may be many more sellers than buyers.

1 Like

First of all, I want to thank everyone who took the time to vote. However, I believe that some individuals chose not to vote due to pressure from certain factions. These factions are opposed to the proposed burn tax because it conflicts with their own projects. They have been promoting burning within their own platforms, and if the proposal passes, this marketing strategy will become pointless since the main chain will already be burning. Therefore, they may lose their competitive edge

Additionally, the fact that the proposed burn tax was put forward by a person “named” {Vegas} also made it an easy target for attacks. People may have been hesitant to associate themselves with the proposal because they did not want to be associated with Vegas or any potential controversy surrounding the proposal…

This will give you one idea of the pressure that I’m suffering: Welcome to my Matrix. As an active member of the Luna Classic… | by Vegas | Mar, 2023 | Medium

Iasked on social media, conducted polls, posted on the agora forum, and even got the proposal whitelisted. Therefore, it is unlikely that people did not see the proposal. It is more likely that the reasons for not voting were related to external pressures and concerns about potential controversy.

Reply to some comments here:

It’s untrue to say that the burn tax had no impact on the price. Prior to its implementation, when the 1.2% tax was scheduled to go live, we observed an all-time high. Even before the proposal was active, some individuals were attempting to spread negative rumors (FUD)or shorters to decrease the price/efficiency . You can compare the timing of the proposed tax reduction with the price to see the correlation.

5 Likes

Blockquote It’s untrue to say that the burn tax had no impact on the price. Prior to its implementation, when the 1.2% tax was scheduled to go live, we observed an all-time high. Even before the proposal was active, some individuals were attempting to spread negative rumors (FUD)or shorters to decrease the price/efficiency . You can compare the timing of the proposed tax reduction with the price to see the correlation.

You can clearly see in the picture that what you’re saying is not true.

Blockquote This will give you one idea of the pressure that I’m suffering: Welcome to my Matrix. As an active member of the Luna Classic… | by Vegas | Mar, 2023 | Medium

Yeah, calling everyone who doesn’t agree with your personal view on things “Fudders and Shorters” is convenient, but far away from any rational truth. You just can’t accept the outcome of the vote and that your “burn hype” narrative isn’t working.

Edit: On the positive side of things, we burned at least 1M Lunc thanks to your repeated attempt of trying to push this through, so thank you I guess.

8 Likes

regarding the tax i did 2 props the 3568 (1.2) and now this one.is all good we just dont see eye to eye on this one. is normal .

Thanks to LunC community, and thanks to GOD that protected Terra Luna Classic system from VEGAS dirty codes.
VEGAS. You may know that LunC chain systems don’t want any well-wishing from you and your gang.
But I still don’t understand with what courage you are still here after the theft of $150,000 from community.
Not easy at all to fight against shameless people or from scammers.
I will always vote “NO WITH VETO” for any proposal from Vegas and from Terra Rebels.

5 Likes

@Vegas, thank you for raising this proposal and giving all Delegators the opportunity to have a say on the issue.

@Nanook994 I believe you are referring to the money we vote to fund TR to achieve independence from the TFL infrastructure…the post for progress updates on that subject is available here.

1 Like

Go work. Repeg and dapp back. Enough.

Best example: this month 8b Binance burn + btc rise = lunc fall. Useless.

UPD: Where multi-sig? You promised to return to CP.

3 Likes

things take time bro

2 Likes