Revival Plan V2 Preliminary Vote

He needs to make a statement, that’s why he did not take this kind of vote in the first place. But he won’t have the majority

1 Like

Wasting time voting, he didn’t care to listen to the community’s opinions.

no fork!

1 Like

no fork !

1 Like

It should be clear to validators now that the community is agains the for. So stick with backing these proposals.
Important voting in progress proposals supporting BURN option. Please support these and help gather validator support.

3 Likes

NO FORK
Burning is the best option for the whole community.

3 Likes

fork without new value

2 Likes

No fork.

2 Likes

We Not Fork

2 Likes

We need it to burn so that together we can be a real Luna as we were without forks.

4 Likes

No fork, Do and his pals make a lot of money, retail investors lost a lot of money, now Do want to restart the game? no WAY, NO FORK

2 Likes

no fork

2 Likes

burn the Luna after depeg and keep the former Luna pre depeg

2 Likes

No fork, burn, and buyback.

When a CEO make insane decision, the board replace him, why nobody do it, probably he has the major shares, I don’t know. I pretty sure than playing with fire, the border between legal and illegal thinks is very close.

This is very easy to be a leader when everything goes well.
You cannot to decide to be a leader or a loser, that’s people who decide and juge you based on your acts.

I think that we have a CEO with a big EGO problem and he doesn’t assume to be in difficulties.
Fire him, he is not a leader.

4 Likes

no fork, we are not fool.

4 Likes

No fork, buy back & burn or find another method (if no funds) to burn the supply and reduce it … it’s the only viable way out of this !

2 Likes

How could we vote for a fork? New coin will have NO trust and NO value, it will worth 0…I don’t see a point. I mean, so pre-disaster holders will get their Lunas and supply will be 1b, it will not magically worth 100, with supply like this it would worth 30$ top but since there is no trust in team any more, it would worth same as present Meme Luna. Anyway, devs should listen to people here and do what people want, not what they (devs) think is right. And if leader is having some ego problems, replace him.

1 Like

No. Fork is another word for bailout in this case.

2 Likes

No fork. Burn current Luna! We don’t want a new Luna

5 Likes

Never Agree to create new Luna. Luna is the only one.

Please find a way to save Luna, not abandon it.

3 Likes