Revival Plan V2 Preliminary Vote

No fork

3 Likes

I remind you once again that the usual withdrawal from circulation and burning of coins in the current situation is impossible even by buying them back at a small price. Tens of billions will remain in the hands of hamsters and speculators who will hope to become millionaires.

Reducing trillions to a billion in this way will not work.

And just burn all the coins, it will be another robbery of the century)

They dont have even more tokens know. the token distribution has been diluted based in their own fault.

I lose 5 mil this shit coin. But I don’t need fork. I need you guys burn 90% token. Do you understand it ?

3 Likes

Add an extra free for burning for every trade. Like 0.2 fee and burn and stop createing new lunas.

3 Likes

I can’t believe they are going forward by forking. What did they do with the reserve bitcoins that were supposed to be collateral?

1 Like

He needs to make a statement, that’s why he did not take this kind of vote in the first place. But he won’t have the majority

1 Like

Wasting time voting, he didn’t care to listen to the community’s opinions.

no fork!

1 Like

no fork !

1 Like

It should be clear to validators now that the community is agains the for. So stick with backing these proposals.
Important voting in progress proposals supporting BURN option. Please support these and help gather validator support.

3 Likes

NO FORK
Burning is the best option for the whole community.

3 Likes

fork without new value

2 Likes

No fork.

2 Likes

We Not Fork

2 Likes

We need it to burn so that together we can be a real Luna as we were without forks.

4 Likes

No fork, Do and his pals make a lot of money, retail investors lost a lot of money, now Do want to restart the game? no WAY, NO FORK

2 Likes

no fork

2 Likes

burn the Luna after depeg and keep the former Luna pre depeg

2 Likes

No fork, burn, and buyback.

When a CEO make insane decision, the board replace him, why nobody do it, probably he has the major shares, I don’t know. I pretty sure than playing with fire, the border between legal and illegal thinks is very close.

This is very easy to be a leader when everything goes well.
You cannot to decide to be a leader or a loser, that’s people who decide and juge you based on your acts.

I think that we have a CEO with a big EGO problem and he doesn’t assume to be in difficulties.
Fire him, he is not a leader.

4 Likes