Revival Plan V2 Preliminary Vote

Stop printing, don’t fork!
I know people that are on the verge of ending their lives, if you fork they lose everything

1 Like

No fucking forkkk!!!

1 Like

Not forkkk

commenting to keep this pool at the top

No Fork you have to repair what u did. I worked hard for this money. I’m not here to hope that your new token will go up

If you fork there will be no longer community. Are you sure new coin will be list mostly exchange. They will know that you abandoned your community and leave us even we stay and try to help. Think what’s happening. You coin fall and we buy right?

Make you choice with wisely

Do not fork. It’s time to burn.

we need to fork & burn both

Welcome to the club pal, a lot of people including me kept buying the dip @40, @30 thinking it was a beast of a deal for such a strong and promising project.

So after the fork to v2, people who were buying the dip will get #ucke$ over, people who hodl UST get #ucke$ over, and apparently people who bought @0.000000000001 will get the biggest share of pool in the v2, since they literally bought millions of tokens for 1$ or less.

The whole community screams BURN. Do the right thing Mr. Kwon. It’s not too late to pull yourself out of this mess. Do the right thing, and whole community will +respect you more than ever!

2 Likes

The fork is the only option otherwise its a memecoin. Seems to me the only people against the fork are the idiots who purchased millions of luna for pennies and thing its going to $1

I have been in the crypto arena for well over a decade. I can tell you that if Terra decides to FORK, they will be tarnished with the stigma of “rug pull”, and having many lunatics on board, the project will be abandoned. You need a community based driven support mechanism, you must play this out with the trend, that unfortunately you had a cyber terrorist attack destroy your coin and now we must rebuild. This is NO DIFFERENT than 911, or a war in Israel, or Ukraine, except its a digital war.

So would you suddenly leave your land and building and children, women, family and everything familiar behind and call it a “fork”? NO, you fight and rebuild the same building, same community, and you become stronger than ever before.

Please use this opportunity to grow more members, more ideas, you can not run away from your problems, as they will only chase you with a fork—which believe me, no one would invest in.

Take a deep breath brother, stay strong, burn coins, create a “shiba based” community, except your team has the brains to execute as you did before.

Forking would give the impression that you abandoned the Luna community and replaced it with a new family—we don’t do that in real life, no sense in doing that in the digital world.

Thank you

-Koo Karimi, DDS

6 Likes

No fork.

2 Likes

No Fork!!

3 Likes

Write a message to @dokwon if you think 40% of the total supply should go to the UST holders.
40% to UST holders
10% to Community fund

3 Likes

Just burn the coins

3 Likes

I lost 1lakh money in indian small exchanger
They don’t have any airdrop system so your plan hurt me more and more

@dokwon There is no easy way out of this! Remember all bad things are easy and good take time. IT’s easy to destroy a house and hard to build it. Don’t fork, rebuild. You’ll be surprised how fast it can go.

2 Likes

No fork, rebuilt from the current chain!!!

2 Likes

they have to cover the losses of small investors with their last money!!!

1 Like

BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb:

10 Likes