Revival Plan V2 Preliminary Vote

no fkn FORKS!

69 Likes

No fork.

67 Likes

bookmark my lawsuit thread
https://classic-agora.terra.money/t/proposal-collective-lawsuit-as-there-is-fork-w-o-ust/20576/2

#NEVERGOFORK

30 Likes

I will support the fork ONLY AFTER someone from the team explains WHY we can’t implement a burn. The majority of the community wants that and is willing to stay and support the project, and I’m missing why tf they’re being ignored. Till then, it’s a NO.

59 Likes

No goddamn fork.

52 Likes

I have lost massive money as I had bought luna at the exchange, never staked as it was meant to be for short to medium, but the price kept going down. I bought more and more with a broken heart until the price went down to almost 0, including today, but it seems like I have run out of pocket.

For me, I will not be able to recover my losses whether there is a fork or not. The point is, why the investors would trust you if you couldn’t fix the mess the first time.

The fork is a good lollipop for existing investors, but the reality is this project is over as they have run out of money anyway. The only sensible way out is to burn the coins at a significant scale, but it will help new traders more than myself… I am not sure if they deserve to be millionaires, but I don’t think investors will trust you with new Luna as there will always be a fear of a sudden crash.

36 Likes

No fork. Burn the supply like CZ suggested. For once in your life dont be an ass and listen to the community.

94 Likes

No Fookin Fork

38 Likes

Do Kwon is obviously just doing what’s best for him.
He doesn’t care about you and me.
He doesn’t care people lost millions and their lives.

He’s a narcissistic asshole and will only do at the end of the day what’s best for him.

57 Likes

Nay - he’s doing something illegal to hide something fraudulent

17 Likes

V2 revival plan is only good for whales.

24 Likes

No fork, tax/burn current Luna.

37 Likes

The “can’t burn reason” is that no one has the financial assets to pay for it.

1 Like

How many members do we have in the community. Just wondering how many percent have voted here so far.

6 Likes

Keep voting! It’s clear where the majority lies.

18 Likes

Do Kwon’s proposal is anti-community and illegal. He may have the best lawyers but Do Kwon called USTs money. Game over. He owes debt.

16 Likes

token distribution is flat out WRONG. UST and Luna marketcaps are roughly the same now. Token distribution on Luna V2 should be balanced to reflect that. Giving only 25% to UST holders is essentially cutting them in half (again). If he pushes this fork through, expect litigation.

15 Likes

No fork

16 Likes

No to fork, yes to burn. Also, make the small UST holders whole (I am not one of them)!

25 Likes

The problem of crypto Governance is that who more token have more weight in voting.

5 Likes