Revival Plan V2 Preliminary Vote

No to fork. Yes to burn. CEXs won’t list the forked coin and might drop the classic one as well if this happens.

25 Likes

No fork

18 Likes

:grinning: không

fork is a bad idea… burn!!!

18 Likes

Burn for save the $Luna

19 Likes

I do not want a fork, or any other utensils, thanks. Just want to recoup my $UST that I had in Anchor: A Savings Protocol.

11 Likes

No fork

17 Likes

Dont you all get it? There wont be a vote and Do Kwon will just fork it without a vote (or “risk a governance attack”), to BAIL HIMSELF OUT and he can either be the saviour of the “new ecosystem” or just disappear into the beach watching you guys get rekt again.

IT IS OVER GUYS. CUT YOUR LOSSES AND TALK TO YOUR LAWYER.

5 Likes

No fork!

13 Likes
  1. No transparency
  2. No communication
  3. Just announcements
  4. Buddying up people with same interest and retweeting
  5. No discourse

Yup, that’s probably a ponzi-style way to do it @dokwon.

20 Likes

No fork :waning_gibbous_moon:

13 Likes

I am voting for forking Luna and a proactive way forward.

There is a place for Luna Classic developers to continue the development.

3 Likes

I am with LUNA burn with fees and restoring of old system. LUNA NEW is crap.

They are just giving us LOLLIPOP

23 Likes

No fork

13 Likes

Don’t fork, creat a burn, the new coin will not work and next thing you know you’ll be on the 7th Luna, lesson to CZ!!

15 Likes

Rebuilding should be easy….Just burn the freaking tokens by 90% and get it back to $1.00-$10.00 range. This will be the start for us to atleast get some of our money back. I will also Vote (NO) to fork. No to @Luna V2.

17 Likes

No Fork.
Buy back and Burn is only way forward.

17 Likes

Buy back and burning is better than fork.

No one want fork.

No one would invest his money in LUNA 2.0

If they can’t improve existing one, they can’t run another one.

We reject this proposal.

22 Likes

Nobody wants a fork except for DoKwon and the other scammers around

12 Likes

People are killing themselves, prolonging the process instead of finding a solution as soon as possible will reduce people’s hope more. Nobody wants a fork or something. It is necessary to take solutions that will ignite the community as soon as possible. Please raise LUNA as soon as possible by implementing projects that will reduce the supply and burn. Doing something that people don’t want will do you nothing. If you do the opposite, people will start to think that you do not have good intentions, which I am really starting to think. I asked for help, no one cares, so many people’s sins will be on your neck for the rest of your life, do this while you have the opportunity. Projects that will reduce combustion and supply must be made and they must be done very urgently. Nobody has time to wait 1-4 years!

[image]

7 Likes