Support this post if you don't want to fork at all

I agree I sold 10k ETH at $4 would be nice to rollback so I can figure shit out

1 Like

Ya they should roll it back. The real eth 2.0 that they must’ve been talking about

Yeah! Fork, rollbacks, redistribution are all no solution.

Slow return by deflationary and burn is real solution.

4 Likes

They already stole from us once. We DCA’d. Now they want to steal from us again. Forking is a bad idea. CZ gets it.

3 Likes

that would just make it a giga peanut brain

ANYONE SUGGESTING A FORK DOESN’T CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF TERRA - THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT GETTING THEIR MONEY BACK

4 Likes

No fork

1 Like

To be honest this new token proposal is not even a fork. A fork is done when there is disagreement within the community so the coin splits resulting in two coins… what they are suggesting is to ditch people’s money and start a new project… aka centralised theft.

1 Like

We should get this trending on twitter

1 Like

Fork or new chain are both bad ideas.
Better Binance solution.

Absolutely right. Only way forward is raise capital and burn. Totally against fork.people who bought the dip are true believer of terra’s potential.

Just exchange ~7000:1 old coins for new ones)
And everyone will be rewarded according to their merits)
Whoever did not average their positions, looking at a sinking ship, is to blame)

Be ready for shouting. I think they wanna fork and announcement coming about this. Firstly we will SHOW this topic. What can he say i wonder. Because before so many times he spoke about community. He have to ignore community now…

2 Likes

I agree - please create traction on better thought out proposals! [Proposal] A Better Way Forward™ = TFL pays back $UST by burning excesses, NO FORK

news just out only 313 BTC remaining as reserve

1 Like

Do Kwon you should not have undertaken such a costly experiment with investor’s money and expect that it is acceptable to fork. Forking is NOT a solution and it will further damage people’s lives and destroy any remaining hope for the ecosystem. The whole community disagrees with a fork of any sort. Do the right thing and conduct the biggest manual burn of tokens to buy at the subpenny prices now and deplete the supply as much as possible. The remaining supply should be burned off via the tax proposals recommended which could be variable in nature based volume. It is also very unfair to investors who poured in significant capital at the last moment until the halt at block 7607789 to allocate 10% in the new fork. This is a spit in the face to those who supported the project to the very end. Millions of investors contributed significantly towards Luna until the very end and their holdings as a fraction of the overall marketcap at any given instant is what is critical regardless of what stage in the cycle we where at until the halt. The hyperinflation especially hurt these folks because they thought they were buying the dip or DCA and hit by an astronomical printing of money in a short time of a few hours.

Also, please start communicating multiple times in clear public messages and discuss feedback rather than let crickets chirp. Address the status of the existing holding of LFG bitcoin reserves. Acknowledge and communicate with responses from members of community about burning and listen to prudent advice from CZ. Most of all please be transparent and face the community like a true leader would. I also tried to tag you in this message “@dokwom” and got an error that says this post is not allowed. Seriously?

2 Likes

If they do Fork what means for me that they are not taking responsibility and they are not working to fix their mistakes rather than taking short cuts and relying on hope.
yes the Terra-Luna project is in critical condition, however it needs reviving with appropriate measures. me and so many are still believing in the project.

1 Like

No fork

1 Like

Yeah, Im thinking so as well. At this point restoring and compensating the past holders is not possible to fullest. There are so many people who hold a large number of Luna Tokens which will make the upwards movement extremely difficult. Compensation (the way it is being decided right now) and Fork is also not ideal at all, because they do a reset, but what next? Won’t something similar happen again, unless the core problem is solved? I feel that fork is only meaningful if they provide it with the guarantee that new reforms would not lead to such situation in any case (strong sentiment associated here). Otherwise, I think that this isn’t going anywhere. People who have lost have lost, or so it seems atleast from this point. One thing for sure is that, solution for compensating the losses is needed and this is not happening in a short span of time, if it has to be a solution to keep everyone happy.

How fool fucker you are ??
You bloody stole the money of people…fuc***luna…
Bhen k lode harami saalo