Support this post if you don't want to fork at all

Fork are a crime against new investors

5 Likes

a lot people losing money and even kill themselves during the global financial crisis 2008. Make fork is the worst.

2 Likes

No fork

2 Likes

No fork please

2 Likes

No one will support your new coin

3 Likes

No fork

4 Likes

No fork please!

3 Likes

If Do Kwon and Team doesn’t listen to CZ, this project is doomed. Nobody knows this game better than CZ.

4 Likes

The truth of the silence of the team…

They are waiting for more speculators to buy luna so they can steal their money and somehow reward themselves with it , it is obviously what’s going on Luna volume is not from retail traders it is from the team trying to prey on speculators to raise funds and screw the people buying it now

1 Like

Forks are cowards

2 Likes

Exactly. fool me once shame on you. fool me twice , shame on me

1 Like

No fork or spoon here please. Only #burnLUNA!

2 Likes

I’d also like a rollback to the time ETH was at its ath so I have another chance to exit

2 Likes

Forking is a terrible idea. Buy and burn, add a burn fee, create a fund to start paying out current UST holders.

1 Like

I agree I sold 10k ETH at $4 would be nice to rollback so I can figure shit out

1 Like

Ya they should roll it back. The real eth 2.0 that they must’ve been talking about

Yeah! Fork, rollbacks, redistribution are all no solution.

Slow return by deflationary and burn is real solution.

4 Likes

They already stole from us once. We DCA’d. Now they want to steal from us again. Forking is a bad idea. CZ gets it.

3 Likes

that would just make it a giga peanut brain

ANYONE SUGGESTING A FORK DOESN’T CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF TERRA - THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT GETTING THEIR MONEY BACK

4 Likes