Terra Allies Development Team Spending Proposal & Trial Period

I have not, I literally picked apart every single one of your sentences.
You’re in here quibbling about $10k while we just gifted $125k to an undoxxed team.
Have you visited their L1 thread yet, and asked them to doxx or give the money back?

You can verify that for yourself. Visit their AMA, and put some of your coding knowledge to the test by interacting with them: Co-working and AMA with Bilbo Baggins, Solid Snake, Mangochutney, Chopstick Sensei, and notjoshc

Yes, I am an idealist. And I don’t think we should be moving against the spirit of crypto by forcing people to doxx themselves… especially devs who want to help the chain. Again, Tobias was doxxed - did it do him or us any good? No.

Yet again I repeat: Tobias, Duncan. Your core premise is flawed.

Thing is, there are many viable ways to protect our money from inept or bad-meaning devs. Structuring payouts into multiple installments is one of them (as Bilbo has done in the prop’s OP). Another is greatly reducing the team’s salary until they’ve proven themselves to the community (as Bilbo has done in the prop’s OP). Yet another one is locking the final payout behind a second spending prop, so the community can vote on that as well (as Bilbo has done in the prop’s OP). Or just simply set up a text-based AMA for people to drop by and ask the team questions… as Bilbo has done with their AMA thread here on Agora.

Doxxing is pointless. Steve took $125,000 for an undoxxed team - why aren’t you in the L1 thread right now asking for refunds, or for them to self-doxx? Until you do that I’ll keep calling you a hypocrite, because you are one!

It’s hilarious how people always try to rag on my personal character when they run out of arguments. You’re not the first, and you won’t be the last. All of you come in here with guns blazing, then when I smack you down you pivot towards a pathetic attempt at character assassination.

Yes, Rabbi is mean and calls you out when you say stupid things and act like a hypocrite…

Meanwhile, Steve stole $125,000 from the CP for a vacant and undoxxed team. :man_shrugging:

Wanna guess which is gonna harm the chain more? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes