Hey @petes-fan-club - thanks for the question. Here’s the CVs as requested.
Bilbo Baggins: Senior Software Engineer & Systems Architect
Founder, Undisclosed Company
- Created a distributed point of sale system for a franchise of businesses written in Elixir and Vue.js.
- Created a real time location monitoring and scheduling system for employees of a remote based business written in Elixir and React.
- Created a two sided marketplace for skilled workers for both iOS and Android written in React Native.
- Contributed to the design and development of a real time f-raud analysis and detection platform written in Golang and React.
- Contributed to the development and maintenance of a building inspection platform’s website and iOS / Android apps written in Ionic.
Senior Software Engineer & Systems Architect, Crypto Company
- Played a key role in backend with Golang and frontend implementation with React for Initial Coin Offering.
- Contributed to development, testing, and deployment of Solidity smart contracts for the Ethereum blockchain.
- Contributed to design and development of iOS and Android apps written in Swift and Java, respectively.
Software Engineer, Automation Company
- Contributed to the design and development of remote device management front-ends written in Vue.js.
- Contributed to the development of a micro-service oriented API architecture written in Rust.
- Contributed to the design and development of secure third party authentication and integration infrastructure written in Rust.
- Contributed to the implementation of CI / CD pipelines to manage Docker / Kubernetes based deployments across multiple environments.
- Contributed to the implementation of progressive web-apps that targeted desktop, iOS, Android, and other devices from a single codebase.
Skills and Interests
- Experienced in CI / CD and dev-ops solutions like Kubernetes, Docker, and Podman.
- Experienced in distributed architecture design and fault tolerant systems design.
- Experienced in cross-platform mobile app development frameworks like React Native, Ionic, and Cordova.
- Experienced in full stack development across a variety of frameworks like React, Svelte, Vue.js / Nuxt.js, Django, and more.
- Experienced in game design and development, with a particular interest in entity component systems based architectures via Bevy and Rust.
- Experienced in smart contract development, deployment and management for Ethereum and Cosmos based networks.
- Experienced in running and maintaing validator nodes for blockchains in the Cosmos network.
- Everything crypto, blockchain, defi, degov, and finance / investing / trading related.
- Machine learning and running self managed nodes to further optimize creation and curation of training data and models.
- 3D printing and automation of 3D printing, be it filament or resin based. Also interested in robotics as an offshoot of 3D printing.
- Learning, and solving really hard problems.
- Video games, movies, collecting Time magazines, and writing.
Solid Snake, Senior Systems Architect
Undisclosed Commpany, Lead Systems Architect
- Built horizontally scalable architecture for two sided marketplace in Golang.
- Built fault tolerant double ledger accounting systems via utilization of event sourcing architecture in Elixir.
- Built robust and scalable web crawling infrastructure utilizing headless Chrome, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Built scalable search infrastructure utilizing Elastic Search, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Built robust internal data monitoring infrastructure via utilization of Prometheus and Grafana.
Undisclosed Commpany, Senior Software Engineer
- Built geolocation based realtime monitoring infrastructure for remote locations in Rust.
- Built CI / CD workflows to optimize software deployments for multiple environments and targets.
- Built horizontally scalable fault tolerant file upload infrastructure in Elixir.
Undisclosed Commpany, Software Engineer
- Built realtime chat infrastructure in Golang.
- Built horizontally scalable authentication infrastructure in Golang.
- Built internal CLI to speed up and optimize business workflows in Golang.
- Built iOS and Android apps optimized to display rich form media such as images, videos, and realtime video streams.
- Built component based library and style guide for multiple front-end websites in React.
- Interests: Reading, Movies, Hiking, Cooking, Hydroponics, Homesteading, Vanlife, Exploring
Chopstick Sensei | Senior Software Engineer
Delivery Service, Lead Developer
- Developed and maintained an e-commerce and delivery platform with React
- Implemented robust distributed backend micro-services using Go and Rust
- Designed and implemented CI / CD workflows for automated deployments
- Created responsive mobile applications for drivers
- Implemented Front Ends for major clients
Automotive Company, Full Stack Developer
- Developed React components for public facing websites
- Implemented business-critical API endpoints using Go
- Deployed horizontally scalable live search APIs
Financial Institution, Technical Consultant
- Developed high-performance automations
- Implemented front-ends using React Native
- Built internal APIs using Python
Skills & Interests
Skills: Go; Node; React; React Native; Redux; Solidity; Ruby; Rails; Python; Elixir; Erlang; Django; Bootstrap; Tailwind; PHP; Laravel; C#
Interests: Crypto; Gaming; Collectible Card Games; Game Development; Pizza
mangochutney - Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer, Undisclosed Company
- Design, develop, and maintain microservices and APIs using Golang.
- Create smart contracts using Solidity for the Ethereum blockchain.
- Develop native iOS apps using Swift.
- Implement high-performance and secure systems using Rust.
- Utilize AWS and GCP for deployment of company infrastucture.
Software Developer, Undisclosed Company
- Built web applications using Python frameworks like Flask.
- Built and maintained APIs using Django.
- Implemented automated testing and continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipelines using Jenkins and GitLab.
Software Developer, Undisclosed Company
- Contributed to the development of an iOS app using Swift.
- Collaborated with senior developers to implement microservices using Golang.
- Proficient in Python, Golang, Solidity, Rust, and Swift programming languages.
- Experienced in smart contract development using Solidity on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Experienced in cloud computing platforms such as AWS and Google Cloud.
- Experienced in building microservices with Golang and Rust.
- Experienced in building native iOS apps using Swift.
notjoshc - Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer, Undisclosed Company
- Contributed to completing various on-going company projects using C++, Matlab, and React.
Software Architect Engineer, Undisclosed Company
- Setup and maintained 1/254 Nucypher cryptography nodes worldwide, supporting the Nucypher network.
- Designed, created, and maintained new C++ CUDA video upscaling desktop software for distributed multi-node environments (online and local).
- Designed, created, and maintained Vue.js/Nuxt.js websites for company’s products and online store.
- Designed, created, and maintained Flutter Android/iOS website browsing app.
- Researched Ethereum and Polygon blockchain for future integration into the C++ CUDA video upscaling project.
- Designed, created, and maintained Flutter and C++ Android/iOS price tracking app, with Python and C++ webscraping backend and datbase.
- Designed, created, and maintained C++ Apache Kafka library for integration with Flutter Android/iOS app.
Software Engineer, Undisclosed Company
- Contributed to creating, maintaining, and new feature developement of modern C++ real-time video processing and streaming software suite.
- Contributed to creating new real-time video transcoders (H264, H265) using FFmpeg’s C API and C++.
- Optimized C++ software suite to use 50% less memory and reduce CPU usage while increasing performance.
- Created internal MPEG-TS video debugging parsing tools in C++ and Qt to aid with work and help the test team.
- Aided in horizontally scaling software suite to a multi-node environment using Apache Kafka and C++.
- Automated software suite installer generation using Python.
- Aided in automated software suite’s build and packaging process using Conan.io, Jenkins, and Atlassian products.
- Aided in designing, creating, and testing of internal libraries to unify software suite’s codebase.
- Researched using Rust for core library development and integration with current C++ Qt software.
CS Research Assistant, Undisclosed Company
- Created C# programs and Python scripts to aid in mining data from research papers for AI processing.
- Researched and created Python software based on EBSD research papers to verify paid-software’s results.
- Created Python software to interact with paid-software’s DLLs and hardware to automate said software and hardware’s processes.
CS and Physics Tutor, Undisclosed University
- Tutored mutiple students in CS and Physics weekly on-campus
- Solidified course concepts and aided in teaching students based on their needs in 1-hour sessions.
- Experienced in cross-platform C++ library design and integration for all hardware and CPU architectures (including mobile).
- Experienced in cross-platform mobile-application development in Flutter, C++, and Java.
- Experienced in creating cross-platform emulators of game systems using C++ and creating accompanying mobile apps.
- Experienced in running and maintaining nodes for projects on the Ethereum network.
- Experienced in delegating, staking, and liquidity providing on Ethereum, Polygon, and Cosmos networks.
@solidsnake Thanks for the update on that. The testing plan makes sense, especially since we know we need a testnet anyways in order to fully confirm the safety of the parity upgrade. Looks like we’re going to need to either the software upgrade code to force the commission changes manually just for this upgrade without doing verification checks. Not ideal, but considering our situation I’m not aware of another way around this. We can look further into this first though before committing to doing the approach I’ve described as a solution. Might be a better way.