Terra Allies Development Team Spending Proposal & Trial Period

Others have already responded to your question about the Alliance Module and why it’s a good thing for the chain, but I think you would benefit from realizing that Terra Classic is just one chain that’s a part of a wider network of Cosmos chains, and that we would benefit from embracing that fact. Isolationism isn’t the answer here.

Yeah, I pointed out issues in proposals and highlighted things I had concerns about, just like you are doing.

Rabbi has nothing to do with this prop. I’d be happy to do a text based AMA on Twitter. We also have an AMA up on Agora that unfortunately has been dogpiled by Anti-Rabbi shills and has been dragged severely off track, but you are still free to ask your questions in there: Co-working and AMA with Bilbo Baggins, Solid Snake, Mangochutney, Chopstick Sensei, and notjoshc

We’re operating off of anonymous Githubs that have no commit history. We created entirely new Githubs just to work on this chain, precisely because of how this community can be. Look at the attacks we’ve been getting just for this prop alone.

This is my job. You are very hostile towards someone you have never talked to before. Why is that?

I’m the team lead. Project management is shared between Solid Snake and I, and we’ll be reporting progress to the community and passing feedback to other team members accordingly. Project management will be Agile with user stories. User stories are a much more flexible way to track progress towards completion of an initiative, in our opinion.

Okay!

HappyCattyCrypto has released two videos so far accusing us of being trolls, bad actors, and that we’re trying to push this in as a Trojan Horse, yet he hasn’t once tried to reach out and have a dialogue with us, despite us having talked with the community extensively and myself having been publicly in the community for months and operating a validator. Instead he’s content to just throw videos dragging us through the mud without doing any due diligence. Something to consider.

Also, he’s factually incorrect in his video. He writes the Alliance Modules integration task off as being a task that requires no programming work, and that’s just plain not true. Don’t take my word for it. Look at the docs: Integrate the Alliance module | Alliance Docs

It’d be nice if these influencers did their research and actually established contact with people who are trying to help the chain before they make videos dragging them through their mud and incite their followers to embark on witch hunts against people who are here to help.

Correct.

I’m not DemonMonkey, I’m actually arunadaybasu :sunglasses:

Yeah, they’ve all talked about me; but not a single one of them has talked to me. Really makes you think, huh?

No. Stop trying to forcefully doxx people without their consent. Doxxing is not a vector of trust.

You need to free yourself of this notion that there can only be L1 team. This mentality is harming the chain and hindering progress. It’s not how open source software works.

Ah yes, I was wondering when the “Bilbo is a bad actor” accusations would start piling in again.

Oh look! Another!

They’ve got their hands full with parity.

Then why bother doxxing ourselves? You have no problem paying other people who are undoxxed already. Take a moment, step back, and realize your inherent bias in all of this. I think it would serve you well.

Jacob was a validator / developer and he was employed by the community to work on L1. Allnodes is validator / developer and they sit on TGF. Duncan ran a validator, and was planning to spin up another validator as well when he was poised to work on the L1 as well. The double standards are many.

Honestly I like Sephiroth and Jagmot, and I think he would still agree that Allnodes has too much VP. This may surprise you, but people can be accepting of the outcome of a proposal without wanting to destroy the validator because they voted a certain way on the proposal. You need to stop trying to attribute intent to our actions.

Yeah. They joined on the same day. Because I asked them to because we put up the prop and did the AMA. Or you know, because they don’t exist. I made them up! It’s all me! I’m actually Do Kwon! We’re all actually from TFL! Darn you @Dannavan_Morrison for figuring it out!

Cool! Don’t trust us! The proposal is structured around that fact. And if we don’t deliver, you can declare your victory over all of Agora for everyone to here and I will be shamed off the chain and my validator will be toast, because you will have been right.

Why are you dividing by three? We’re almost a third of the way through the quarter. This funding isn’t for the quarter. It’s for a specific scope of work to be done and completed. There’s no point trying to map this prop to a quarter. It’s for ad-hoc work.

6 Likes