Terra Allies Development Team Spending Proposal & Trial Period

First, we have already funded a L1 team to begin with.

Second, the chain is not dy(in)g. We have just begun working on it.

Third, this is not a real team. If you can prove that they have done the work that they say that they have done then they will need to go through an interview process, after the kind of work that has been done on $ 300,000 USD from CP money before this.

If they don’t wanna go through an interview process then share their GitHub profiles (in which their work should have a clear commit history).

6 Likes

“Joined April 14”

3 Likes

Well, yes, and not exactly : We do have a funded L1 Team, but the work of this proposal is different from the one from the L1TF, it’s development that is not directly related to L1 but that could be very useful on top of parity and upgrades.

Second, the chain is not dy(in)g, but imo it’s been almost a year since the crash, and we don’t have much progress to show for it, that’s why I’m very favourable of having more devs workings on the sidelines of the L1TF.
How are we to catch up to the pace if we’re only relying on the L1TF for now ? While there’s work beside the L1 that needs to be attended to ?

On a side note, I cannot agree with doxxing every single dev on our blockchain : it doesn’t matter to me if Zaradar, or members of the L1TF, or members of this team or devs of all kinds coming later on to help are doxxed, I believe that staying undoxxed is a right in crypto. It is even a fundamental in crypto !
Having said that, I understand that it’s reassuring to have doxxed devs, but think about Vinh and Superman : they are not doxxed, yet they’ve proven to be very competent and professional ! Even LuncBurnArmy is not doxxed, and I wouldn’t want it any other way.
Heck, I’m not even sure they’ve ever provided a GitHub, did they ?

It’s quite appaling to see that we got good devs that were given a chance without being doxxed, and it turned out for the better, and we have a team showing a lot of good will and a very good attitude being shot down because they absolutely need to be doxxed.

4 Likes

NO. You guys (assuming its you guys and not just YOU with multiple personalities) are sketchy AF. Not getting my vote until you and your imaginary devs are doxxed and have a full transparent resume. And even then, unlikely you will get my vote.

6 Likes

Of course. Everyone is on Git. Including Inonman aka Superman.

How would you commit your changes otherwise?

I can even see LBA in Git and that he started working today.

Just show me a Git and I will check it. Otherwise it’s a NO.

5 Likes

But we are already giving money to undoxxed people…

6 Likes

Surprised about the negativity and something resembling tribalism in this thread. More devs, good prop, easy yes for me

3 Likes

I see what you did there. I like it! lol

1 Like

They are undoxxed but all of them have GitHub profiles.

If these devs can’t show GitHub profiles with commit history, they are not devs. Period.

And there is something called a Verified Commit, so they will need to have at least 1 Verified Commit in their commit history of any repo.

Only then can they be considered real devs.

3 Likes

Is this some type of a joke? Dont we have a conflict of interest. Bilbo the Validator and @Bilbo an L1 developer. We all see the conflict of interest! No one works for crumbs! What’s the end game?

It’s very pellucid to see what the end game is. These players want to reduce @Sephiroth voting power, so that they can take over the block. Allnodes defeated their proposal. Now they want to make it easier for them.

It’s interesting to note that @Bilbo’s team all joined the “agora forum on April 5-6, 2023”. Coincidence? Definitely not! They are made up L1 devs. Can we trust these avatars? I dont.

1 Like

Vihn, LBA and Superman are not DOXXED either, but that’s ok with you right?!?!?!
so many damn hypocritical idiots abound.

who made you the totalitarian leader of lunc developers?
anyone with a sane mind would stay the fu-k away if they had to work with you.
GitHub commits or not, someone with good coding/programing skills is still a developer, are you a developer? because anything you say proof or not, I will say you are not a developer, because I said so.

4 Likes

explosion-boom

What do you think he’s telling me? :sunglasses:

Now that we are past this… Can we see those GitHub profiles?

2 Likes

No, you are not a developer, don’t trust you

3 Likes

The developer should be not only with a confirmed resume. Must have references from previous employers. It’s common practice

3 Likes

There is no precedent for asking developers to doxx themselves, nor to provide their GitHub profiles. Our current L1 team is largely undoxxed and did not provide their profiles before being hired. You are attempting to impose arbitrary rules in a clear attempt to block people from working on the chain.

4 Likes

I have other coins, my portfolio has a lot of cryptos, not just LUNC. Thanks for the advice, though…

3 Likes

Good. Cause I don’t trust these developers too.

We are on the same page :sunglasses:

Come back with the GitHub profiles. I’ll wait.

And no matter how much you try pushing fictional developers, it won’t work.

Most validators know they are not real. I don’t have any issues. You can try putting this for a vote :smiling_face_with_tear: go ahead.

P.S. Propping this up using fa(ke profiles is also not gonna work.

I didn’t say that about the L1 Team cause I know for a fact that they are REAL, unlike this team.

Also, we all knew their GitHub profiles before they started working.

You have not been following what I have been writing.

I know most of their GitHub profiles already. For more than 6 months now. They didn’t have to tell me. It’s visible in Git. You would know if you were using Git on a daily basis. I do, so I know.

And none of these people are anywhere even close to the Git repos. They have never pushed there and have never contributed there.

So no, no matter how much you try, this ain’t gonna work without a GitHub profile. Sorry.

Today is the day for comebacks :rofl:

1 Like

To be honest, starting a repo 1 week ago and then posting a screenshot of it here doesn’t give me much confidence in whatever point you’re trying to make. I’ve checked out your GitHub before (two weeks ago) and there weren’t many projects that screamed you love making open source software.

It’s great you’ve decided to make a new open source project, I support open source software all the way; I just don’t know what you’re trying to prove here.

5 Likes

At least I have an account. Where are their accounts?

Also, I am not a fa(ker like others. You see what I have done till now. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have to say one more thing - you can’t even check another person’s GitHub account can you? :rofl:

This was the poorest comeback of the day, I must admit. You are not up for this.

You also haven’t seen this, have you? :sunglasses:

You really think this GitHub account is all the coding I have done in my life? :rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_tear::joy:

I know you are not a bot. So don’t behave like a bot.

Bro you have 3 repos with a single commit each and they’re all from the same day. Then you have 2 more recent repos that were started within this past week that are more active:

I know we can only post our personal projects on GitHub or Gitlab, but again you posting your GitHub account with barely any history or activity doesn’t get your point across (whatever that is).

Yes your Auto Spot Trading Bot repo looks cool and fun, however you can’t expect us to know or go looking for all of the projects you’ve worked on. All of the proposed devs have posted descriptions of their previous experience and projects; you had only posted your GitHub with the repos shown above.

Hopefully you can see that just providing a GitHub account does not tell a dev’s entire work history or experience. I have no beef with you, I’m just trying to reason with you that a providing GitHub accounts doesn’t paint a full picture for any of us.

5 Likes