Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Hey there! I understand correctly that my luna coins, which I bought on 2022.05.08 for 58$ for 1 LUNA, will be equal to those that people buy today?

2 Likes

What will happen the our USTā€¦I have them on Binanceā€¦a million of USD!!!

It seems that the community is voting for the fork people.

Thatā€™s democracy and we should accept it and be grateful that a new project is on going.

1 Like

no no itā€™s the community, directly there was 11 millions votes for the YES ā€¦ they just lie on thisā€¦

2 Likes

Here do know , you shuld just leave the project and go poor by yourself the community already spoken you getting more and more problem , JUST LEAVE THE PROJECT

TERRA
UST

ACTUALLY DO NOT NEED YOU AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL AGAIN SELLING 80K BTC WAS YOU FAILURE .

VOTE FOR DO KNOW LEAVING THE PROJECT AS HIS VISION IS NOT ABOUT THE FUTURE ITS ABOUT STARTING AGAIN A NEW RIP OFF .

IF DO KNOW LEAVING LETS BURNING THE LUNA

AND USING ALL THE RESERVE TO BUY BACK LUNA AND UST TO MAKE PRICE AND INVESTOR COME BACK.

NOW WE GOT A CLOW AS LEADER

4 Likes

I am in. This is a sensible proposal. Letā€™s get this sorted asap and revive the Luna. I hope all the Terra projects will follow the same path when reconstructing tokens

1 Like

can you send me the link where this vote is happening.

2 Likes

Why only total 376.72M voted?

Are post attach UST holders people that bought it at 10 cents? Can someone explain why 20% is to these wallets?

I want to know what will happen to my $luna, do I sell them? throw them into the sea? As I understand it, they will be called Terra classic and what do I do with that with the lost money? are you going to give me chiqui savings To exchange them for petit Suis at the supermarket?

1 Like

I still donā€™t get it. Why pre-attach UST holders are not included in the distributions of new tokens?

3 Likes

Do listen to the community! Nobody wants a fork. If the collapse was an accident and not for fault, now you are deciding!. We want to think you acted with the best intentions in mind when the disaster occurred. Now a fork is a decision, and that decision is to F*** all the previous Luna and UST holders. Accidents and attacks donā€™t make you accountable for what happened but decisions do. Donā€™t decide to be a criminal.

5 Likes

will TERRA Classic still contain UST?

This is fraud to pre attack UST holders. Pre attack Luna and UST holders should have 80% allocation. Those are the people that really support the project. Now they are forgotten!
All my UST I used to trade (yes I traded with UST to support terra) is all gone. My life is ruined
Thanks terra, you support post attack speculators. Aka big funds buying billions of tokens at 0.000001 and 0.01ust

3 Likes

I do not agree with this plan for the simple fact that it does not day anywhere that the LFG will use its remaining funds to make whole the smallest wallets in Anchor before the depegging event.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ So the fork is inevitable. Get the validators with high stakes on your sideā€¦ and quorum is reached with yes. In the end, the community would just accept it and move on.

I bought LUNA at different prices like $39, $30, $28, $14 and $13 how do you calculate and distribute airdrop for me (in pre-attack or post attack)

3 Likes

So first we find out UST isnā€™t stable, then weā€™re told theyā€™re coming up with a solution and to hold strong. Then we lose our life savings in UST and are told to vote on a COMMUNITY revival plan.

After all that, Do Kwon spits in the communityā€™s face - completely ignores what we want - and moves forward with HIS plan. Someone better find this guy.

6 Likes

With respect to the token distribution, Iā€™m pleased to see the inclusion of aUST explicitly mentioned. Has there been any discussion about what to do with LP token holders? A lot of folks are in a lockdrop from Astroport.

How many people have a clear understanding of how much of their loss will recover based on this proposal ?

6 Likes