Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Do you have an answer for this?

What is happening with other chains for example BNB Smart Chain and Avalanche would they be taken into the snapshot

1 Like

I’m a Anchor user on Avalanche and hold aUST there. What am I supposed to do now? Please answer! Don’t forget us!

1 Like

If one can take 2 snapshots, I can’t see why you cant take 3.

Timing is the factor here, not which Exchange was used. Price from Terra Oracle can be used instead than dealing with the “real” purchase price.

This is about being fair, not accurate. :wink:
10th May: UST sold for 0,86$, LUNA for 59$
17th May (Yesterday): UST at 0,09$, LUNA 0.0018$

First 2 days after depeg were completely different that the current situation. One single snapshot 2 weeks after the attack will favor who want to speculate on this project, not who wanted to support.

Within this bracket, I thin you are going to reward the most those people that have the highest chance to run away once again once the waters will get murky. The most resilient supporters had already invested WAY BEFORE the 28th of May, and at a much higher price.

2 Likes

Basically the voting power goes to the holders who bought the coin with frictions of a penny who will got everything and the rest who bought it same from the dip they will got nothing??? Is this a good plan ?

1 Like

с утра наблюдал такую картинку, было 57 млн голосов только совсем за другое голосование было, быстро переобулись шапку сменили, а того голосования нет , хотя оставалось до конца 3 дня!

1 Like

Why not 2 snapshots PER DAY, or 1 per day for 1 month, everything is possible.

2 Likes

only 20% of staked luna voted by now. it all can change, the vote will be open for 7 days.

Changed voting system attack to destroy yes votes to down votes

1 Like

People who hold Luna on exchanges, how they will be treated?

I think the optimal solution for all of us is to burn the tokens that were added, I think also that we should take into consideration the value on the market if Luna goes back to its initial value. I am sure that it will go to the top, the only issue is to choose the right time :slight_smile:

1 Like

This still feels like an emotional decision due to the failure of UST. Yes, it can happen again, but we’ve learned where the vulnerabilities lie (https://twitter.com/stablekwon/status/1464897977793728514).

It ignores the fact that the thing it championed was what attracted people to the chain - a fully decentralized stablecoin. Seems like a recipe for mediocrity if UST goes by the wayside.

While this latest revision of the Revival Plan takes into consideration more of what the previous iterations missed, I think this proposal is the best I’ve seen:
The Sanest Compromise - Combining the Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan and the FatMan Plan

5 Likes

“A chance to rise from the ashes.” :+1: :+1: :+1: :heart:

2 Likes

sadly you missed a zero, Luna = 0.00018 :frowning:

How to vote?

No with veto

1 Like

herehttps://station.terra.money/proposal/1623

So when the chain forks, are the $UST at LFG (over ~1B $UST), in the cross chain liquidity pool (~371m $UST) and community pool (~1B $UST) going to be taken out of the calculations so that those of us that bought $UST at a dollar receive a higher amount of $LUNA? I note that this accounts for nearly 25% of the outstanding $UST so if they do not receive $LUNA, the actual buyers of $UST receive 25% more than if they do. It does not seem right that LFG and LFW should be benefiting from this fork given the havoc that has been wreaked up on us financially.

1 Like

This proposal seems to be something that I heard before: if you are in a war and you just have one bullet left you’ll probably use at your own head.

3 Likes

Will buying luna on Binance also get shorts?

1 Like

Ignoring the vote is centralizing Luna. Listening to the opinions of the community. Only burning through improvement of the existing Luna system is the way to return the fallen value.

3 Likes