Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I invested everything for UST so I could keep up with inflation. This money feeds and cloths poor people in poverty in the Philippines. I won’t be here but I would like to fix my mistake before this. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Everything is still in the wallet.

2 Likes

There is an ideal offer for burning the moon, and no money will have to be spent. I fully support the idea that you need to introduce a 3% commission on all transactions on Luna. Burn all commission coins! Just imagine how many transactions take place, it will burn the extra moon very quickly and return the coin value. Help promote this offer!

7 Likes

It’s cheaper to use gasoline, directly on the server. Err, gasoline isn’t cheap anymore, sorry.

There is no self-propelled silver bullet.

vote is not “ignored”, voting is happening right now here → https://station.terra.money/proposal/1623.
forum polls will surely be ignored because that’s not how blockchain based governance works.

Have a look at this…

3 Likes

Those Who sold Lunc after 7th May should not get any compensation at all. Your tweets were misleading to people and got them into buying more coins after the crash in hopes everything will be fine. Give everyone according to the value of the coins they bought after the crash. Those who sold their luna after the crash should get deducted from new coins from new air dropped. You already did injustice to those people by tweeting everything will be ok, now you want to do more injustice?? To the loyal people who took loss no matter what ? Karma will never leave you at this point if you will make things even worse.

4 Likes

Terra/Luna owes its success to UST/aUST and any compensation or fork etc. should reflect that with a premium to UST/aUST holders. Any residual value Terra/Luna has now is on the backs of UST/aUST holders. Furthermore any fork should be viewed as a loan from UST/aUST holders as its value is being transferred and will be the main reason for propelling any future value. Remember most holders of UST/aUST were to avoid risk and to force UST/aUST holders into risk should be fraught with a premium as any fork will almost nearly end with loss and UST/aUST holders will never be made whole. If UST/aUST holders do not garner a premium than the only viable would be the proposal of a tiered 1:1 USDC refund to all UST/aUST holders.

Hi,

pre-attack I had NLUNA and PSI farming in Nexus protocol. After the attack, I panicked and pooled out all my farming position and exchanged all PSI tokens for LUNA tokens, hoping it to recover (without really understanding what was going on at that time).

Will I be eligible for any airdrop, pre- and/or post- attack?

Thanks

1 Like

Would you need to have luna in a terra wallet?

1 Like

Forking is a very bad idea unless you allow 1:1 conversion of old into new, with the only reason for a fork being to correct the flawed UST-LUNA peg logic.

I’m not an expert on this, but it seems forking and arbitrarily redistributing assets will likely be considered a criminal act by the governments all the countries who have citizens who are harmed by that action.

Every central bank and government knows they cannot just create currency indefinitely. When they create, they must also destroy via taxes.

ASSUMING THE FLAWED UST-LUNA PEG LOGIC CAN BE CORRECTED, then adding a temporary transaction fee (i.e. transaction tax, where tokens are burned) that will reduce the supply would likely work because those who wish to open positions will have high demand to open positions, which will push the price higher, and attract more buyers, etc. There may need to be some other sort of transaction tax that is indefinite.

If you must create a fork to correct the peg, then current LUNA must be convertible 1:1 to current holders with no other arbitrary distributions being made.

The temporary transaction tax/burn approach has been mapped out by several contributors and it seems like a reasonable plan.

Hi! Can you explain, please, what this means?:

• Pre-attack aUST holders: 10%
    • 500K whale cap - covers up to 99.7% of all holders but only 26.72% of aUST
    • 15% unlocked at genesis; 85% vested over 2 years thereafter with 6 month cliff

The fact that wallets larger than 500k UST will not participate in the distribution? Or it mean lager than 500k aUST? Or does it mean that if there was more than 500k USD on the wallet, then it is distributed only for 500k?

The fork is a done deal, we are not going to be able to change that. What we can do is prepare ahead Old Luna for that.

you should have put massiv fee on vote to force burn ^^

I had UST on BSC for last several months in an LP, now the LP is unpaired…

HOW will this be counted? part of the post attack UST? do i need to move this to Terra via wormhole?

I am sure there are OTHERS here in the same boat, please advise

The guys disappeared, the poll is fake, the Terrafarm Labs have been dissolved…I think it’s over. Let the justice handle this matter now

5 Likes

I would like to know why only the yes votes are rising? and the votes are not stopped at the same number for hours and because the vote already had 11M for yes even before the voting started. Anyone else following these votes?

unfortunately only validators can vote? that’s like asking your employees to vote for “i have a job tomorrow” and “i have no job tomorrow”

6 Likes

This new proposal shits on people who held Ust, it feels that that ust holders left holding the bag get the least in return. Pre attack is decided may 7th, people which exited in the 2 days are basically gonna be whole but the people who held longer got wrecked. I believe pre-attack should be no sooner than may 9th as these people experienced a true depeg. Second the whale cap should be cut down to 300k to give money towards smaller holders. Ontop the allocation should be larger for ust holders pre attack instead of current holders. To prevent opportunists from gaining money from this, there should be a cut off for which days current ust holders should get allocations, may 11th should be that day.

5 Likes

What will hapen to my aUST in anchor? i wil be airdropped by 26.72% of my aUST?

Hi dear friend. I wanted to know what we, who live in Iran and have lost all our capital, should do. Iran is under sanctions and we keep our currency in Iranian exchange offices. What should we do now?