Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

this is way better. why you don’t support this. BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA proposal 1273

The LUNA fork is a good thing only if Do Kwon has nothing to do anymore with LUNA v1 so the community can implement what they want and let the fork diie alone. The problem would be to let Do Kwon mess with both chains. Will old LUNA will really becomes ‘community owned?’ or not?

The only toxic element here is Do Kwon artist.

5 Likes

Aside from the fork, is he going to refund small wallets?

Burn the excess current supply. Airdrop LUNA to UST holders to make them whole. Do away with the stablecoin, reduce the overall LUNA supply and build forward witthout the mess of a stablecoin. Same chain and problem solved. Everyones happy.

1 Like

where can we buy after launch ?

Start burning your moons

Yes. a different “preattack date” should be chosen, and UST bound in LPs should be included.

May 11th at 3am GST was the point that UST fell below 50c/$ market cap for the first time. Anchor deposits were 1/3 to 1/2 May 8th levels at that time. Everyone who withdrew from Anchor between the 2 dates had the opportunity to cash out at much better levels than revival plan compensation, and can possibly be blamed for death spiral pressure. Many would unfairlly double dip on rewards + previous cash out as a result of this plan not choosing the May 11th “UST doom point”

Providing on chain liquidity was also an act of support for Luna/UST. 10% to this smaller total base would be 2x the reward/airdrop value. At $5B market cap, worth about 10c/affected UST

Decentralization or Dictatorship?

Who removed all the governance proposals? Was there a vote to remove the proposals? Was there even a public discussion or announcement?

For a community and project that prided itself on decentralization, I’m shocked at the lack of concern and discussion about the clear violation of the community’s voice. Regardless of whether or not those proposals were “good”, “bad”, or even possible. Regardless if you agreed or disagreed with the
proposals. Our right to vote and decide on the future of the project, our own financial future, what we believe in is far more important than the money lost.

When somebody has the power to remove proposals because it’s against their best interest, because they don’t agree. When somebody has the power to force only the proposals they want, this is no different than the oppressive regime of our traditional financial system, this is not decentralization, this is a dictatorship designed to steal your wealth. Our wealth will always be stolen so long as we allow this behavior.

If this dictatorship is masking it’s lies of decentralization, what else is it masking? lies about its crash? Do you honestly believe terra2 will be any different? Terra2 is not the solution, dictators don’t just give up power. It will be the same masked dictatorship as this one is reveling itself to be right now. What we really need is true decentralization, without it we are doomed to repeat the failure of terra. The only reason to create terra2 is to redirect the scandal of terra. Terra already has everything we need, everything is already built. It only required a few minor changed, and for the power to being given to the community.

The worst part? This dictatorship is succeeding in dividing the community, and will successfully transfer the wealth of the masses to the wealth of the few. Just like the corruption of our tradition system, they win by dividing us. Our only chance to make true meaningful change is to stand together. Weather we agree with each other or not, that should come down to a fair vote, with everybody’s proposals on the table, not just the dictators proposal.

Just for transparency, I fell for this scandal like most of you. I believed in terra, I loved the terra experience, I believed this was a decentralized system. I lost much of my savings to this like a lot of you. I’m not trying to spread fud, I’m only pointing out the blatantly clear and criminal behavior that seems to be being ignored and pushed under the table. Removing of all proposals is a big red flag that should not be ignored, that act alone is showing their big ugly dictatorship hand. As long as the control is in that hand, we will always be the victims.

The real issue crypto is suppose to solve is this precisely, corruption.
Power back to the people.

What is this then if our voices are being silenced?

7 Likes

I won’t vote this proposal with my staked luna

Post depeg luna holder allocation should get reduced to 2-3% (give the extra to builder or ust holder)

Several snapshot should be included with more weight to early holder

That’s unfair, you just need to buy 1.8k$ of luna now to have more reward than someone who was staking 100 luna at 63$ before the depeg…

AND late cheap luna buyer can unlock 15% at launch in the face of early adopter ???

1 Like

it’s sad to see how people were defrauded

4 Likes

Does anyone know how much it costs to vote? how many luna do i have to have in my wallet for me to vote?

Just burn current Luna no fork or Classic Luna

2 Likes

At the time of the attack I had bLuna as colateral for my loan on Anchor.
So what am I “Pre-attack LUNA holder” or “Pre-attack aUST holder”.
And I am holding same Luna now - Am I also “Post-attack LUNA holder”?

It’s ridiculous that people who bought UST for $0.1 after depeg could get the same airdrop that we bought at $1 before attack.

So like us UST holders who don’t sell UST after depeg are idiots?

4 Likes

You right, the new chain must be 100% community owned, all dev and builder that helped make this ecosystem growth like that need to be rewarded more

Reduce the 10% post depeg allocation for luna holder

BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction

"Based on our volume which is around 3B $ (last 24h) at the moment if we implemented only 3% burn tax on each buy and sell transaction we could burn around 300,000,000,000 LUNA at the time of writing this proposal (I took price of 0.0003). This burn tax could be a measure put in place until the supply is low enough for us.

You could even implement temporary 1% of the volume going to the people that lost money during the crash. Wouldn’t that be wonderful?

Motivation
We have huge volume that can be taken advantage of. Instead of fighting with each other we should implement some measures that could help the ecosystem. "

2 Likes

Mr Do Kwon au lieu de tenté d’échapper de vos responsabilités en inventant du vent et de la speculation je vous encourage fortement de donné le projet UST/LUNA à CZ qui seras lui relancer le projet et disparaissez du monde crypto

1 Like

Why did you erase the number of NEW LUNA to be distributed???

Are those not gonna be 1B as it was in first draft?

I really hope this works guys, a recovery of LUNA represents a big hope for entire crypto ecosystem

The airdrop for Luna holders after Depeg needs to be more clear. If I bought at $56
100 Luna and spent $5600 I will get less then the 2mil Luna bought at 0.00001 and spent $200. How is that fair? that is why airdrop is not a good idea.

2 Likes

Guys GO VOTE–NO WITH VETO to this proposal. Vote YES to the burning proposal!! If we reach 33% veto the fork will be ended!!

2 Likes