Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

How do we vote? I went to the Terra Station page and did vote, but my vote does not seem to be recorded

Yes, you are right, we entered with less money in order to earn. You entered this project with big ones, but letā€™s not deceive each other, you also entered for the purpose of profit, right? Each of us thinks about profit, and then about help, especially in the cryptocurrency market. I am against the creation of a new moon, because confidence in this project will be completely lost. During this week I have become attached to this project and would like to become a part of it with pleasure. All relationships are built on trust, but how can you trust a person who, in a crisis situation, does not save his offspring, but chooses to create a new one? Please do not scold me for mistakes, online translator.

Did anybody answer to your question? I am looking forward to know if my ust on exchanges will be valid for the distribution

You donā€™t know JACKSHIT about how blockchain technology actually works! But what do I know, as I mined BTC since Satoshi was still in the forum and Vitalik was wearing diapers :stuck_out_tongue:
Back to the point: I know at least 5 different crypto projects that did a re-denomination the past 2 years at ZERO cost, without paying for anything. Do you have any clue about databases and how they can be restarted with updated code? I donā€™t think so. So if you are not a software engineer, then shut the fk up and stop polluting the internet youā€™ve just discovered with your ignorance, especiall when your dumb comments are read by people who have been on the net since the '80s. It is technically possible to restart the chain with an automatic re-denomination and let the users update their wallets. I REPEAT, its been done for a bunch of other crypto projects in the past AUTOMATICALLY without cost. Burning DOES NOT require any money if you have your OWN chain. It needs fees if its based on someone elseā€™s chain (e.g. ETH based coins). But even so, the fees can be covered by a portion of the existing coin value. Those projects cooperated with exchanges to facilitate the transition. Users simply found less coins in their wallets but at a higher price per coin. Drep, Blox(CDT/SSV), PundiX, SONM, Shiba Inu, just to name a few. They reduced the coins and eventually the price per coin went up. If you donā€™t like this project, go fork the code and build your own chain and make your own $h!tcoin like 10,000 others did. But I donā€™t see any of those coins having a billion dollar valuation! So stop bitching and trolling just because you were too stupid to keep your devalued coins and jumped ship. No one gives a flying fk about your opinion. We are risking OUR money, not yours. And since you are too stupid to understand basic economics, value comes from USING the chain and from the influx of NEW users and capital. Not from the old ones that got OUT. So in that sense, your contribution is ZERO.

6 Likes

Seem like exchange questions are all being ignored

https://watcher.guru/news/south-korea-brings-back-yeouido-grim-reaper-to-investigate-terras-fall

So now we know the real reason behind the fork and why he is pushing it so hard against what the community wants, even to the point of rigging the vote. Its not out of any sense of obligation to the community or trying to make anything right, it is to appear to be doing that to save his own skin. And for those thinking anything will change with a leadership change, think about this, validators and the company executives are going along with this corrupt sham which makes them complicit.

3 Likes

Burn LUNA!!! You with it!!+

1 Like

Guys I know itā€™s a bummer but take 15 minutes like I did and go vote ā€œno vetoā€ on the fucking fork! BURN ALL!

4 Likes

Is there a known number of ā€œnewā€ Luna coins that will be minted? Or is that announced later (couldnā€™t see that in proposal)

When out of 10 people 9 are saying we donā€™t want hard fork, instead bolster original LUNA with burning, it shows you are the only one on forking trackā€¦9 cannote be wrong when you are 100% wrong.

1 Like

Do Kwon knew this collapse was going to happen!

4 Likes

The fork only compensates a fractionn and seems to favour the large investors and devs and validators. Furthermore it locks the coins in so they will be mostly useless for at least a year or again, 6 months if you are a large investor. Everyday folk who wanted to try their luck making a bit of money will end up with a fraction of what they had, most of it locked in for at least a year. And what happens to luna classic? nothing on that. why? At least with the burn, Luna would have recovered fairly quick but with no bullshit term locks on the coins. Your coin, your choice. This forkā€¦ your coin, his choice. another slap in the face of those who already lost out and daylight robbery of new current holders. And vote numbersā€¦. look at the community sentiment and honestly tell me that they donā€™t look wrong. Why is community sentiment not reflecting 60m+ yes voters? how is that possible?

2 Likes

I keep saying that this community is strong and can rebuild and all the better without Dkwonnect

4 Likes

Okay, I took my luna into my terra wallet. How do I have to make my snapshot and where shall I send it on may 27th??

This Vote does not reflect the community. To vote, you must stake. You have turned off staking so that all of the current holders are effectively silenced while the only people that can vote are those that had tokens earlier and had already staked. So, you are pitching something that is against the community to an echo chamber as those that were already staked have the most to gain from this proposal while 92% of the community is against this. This is like voting in Russia at this point, all a smokescreen that does not reflect what the people want. Overthrow the dictator and allow an open and honest vote. New CEO please.

7 Likes

they do it because he is a corrupt criminal, there is no governance, this was an unprecedented grand robbery.

They manipulate something as simple as a vote, what makes you think that what happened with Luna and UST was not intentional?

They filled their pockets and shit half the world, with the cheap excuse that the UST interest rate is 20% per year.

Question: Was the LUN/UST ecosystem profitable to give away a 20% interest rate?

3 Likes

We are building a resistance against forking

Our discord Luna

Everyone is welcome expecially new Luna owners with a bigger amount of lunas

2 Likes

I do not agree with the idea of vesting:
UST and LUNA holders who were holding tokens before and they have continued to hold also during the depeg event, they should be refund sooner than the rest. Especially of people who tried to speculate during the crash.
You are not considering UST pre attack holders. Why? This doesnā€™t make sense.

2 Likes

Whereā€™s he getting $15 billion from? Iā€™m sure heā€™s got plenty tucked away, but $15B I donā€™t know

No one wants a fork,. just burn the current LUNA.

5 Likes