Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

that’s the same question that I have. Please someone guide me about this as well.

Sensible comments to Do on one hand, very audacious to want a round two… It’s kinda hoping against hope.
But also, take responsibility for your own Shiz yeah, The only person who lost your money was you.

It takes only 1 hour of work for exchanges to implement for ex 5% extra fees then burn.
Same for the LUNA network (ex extra fees for a transfert)

last 3 days just binance could have burned 5% of approx 13T LUNA

1 Like

Someone please help me! I have post-attack LUNAS, what will happen to them after the fork?

Should I sell them to buy LUNA v2 or will they transform automatically?

1 Like

I don’t like the fact y’all are just making a new coin vs burning supply seems as if you guys are money hunger and want to get more money out of people by forking it with a new money taking project… “I HOPE NO ONE MERGE OVER AND IT CAUSE LUNA TO OVERRIDE OUT YOU GUYS CONTROL BECAUSE IF EVERYBODY CONTINUE TO BUY IN OVER THE SUPPLY AMOUNT IT WILL CAUSE THE TOKEN TO PASS BTC” :kissing_heart::wink:

2 Likes

I’ve read so many posts that i have come to the conclusion that there are alot of people that were delusional to believe that investments are a sure way to get rich. Its gambling, just like stocks and other main stream investments. I bought bitcoin at the first 3000.00. I’ve rode every wave and you cant be totally invested in one project. Spread it out and hope for the best. I had a fair amount in terra projects, and when it crashed i just like many others put more in and will hope for the best. This is a fair proposal to all. Everyone just needs to never invest more than you can loose.

I dont know how this would happen. But if it did it would be really funny.
What if the community really united and objected LUNA#2.
Everyone sold their newly received #2 token and then buy all the LUNA#1 tokens.
LOL.

No DK, we will not fulfill your wishes.

The point of UST was it was suppose to be stable, the distribution should be higher for “pre-attack” aUST holders period.

1. Pre-attack aUST holders deserve more than 10%… This should be at least 20%-30%.

2. If you can include the aUST holders who stayed in till the UST price reached $0.05 as another holder group, would make a lot of sense.

3. Reducing “pre-attack” LUNA holders to 10%-15%.

4. LUNA is not a stable coin and wasn’t promised to hold it’s value, the distribution should be around 10%.

6 Likes

I rarely wanna see people fail but this makes me so mad I hope the worse for you and you’re family and I hope this make you go bankrupt more then you are already

1 Like

Forking is obviously scamming people!
There is no hope for blockchain POS model as we can see validators are really selfish and just think of themselves!

This link also shows that they did not sell even 1 BTC they just move them from one address to another!

4 Likes

아 진짜 답답하네… 간단히 그때 가지고 있던 비트 코인으로 매입후 소각만 했어도 다시 제자리로 갔을텐데… 뭔 새로운 하드포크냐고

1 Like

Anything other than a burn will result in him and the OG developers he wants to get paid first will result in them being persecuted and prosecuted by many countries.

2 Likes

Pass the project to the head of Binance - @cz_binance, the only chance to raise the project from the ashes
This command does not work

7 Likes

Anyone input thoughts on this article?

Terra Luna is still in the headlines for all the bad reasons. After experiencing a massive price crash that wiped out over 95% of its value within weeks, the crypto is still struggling to keep up appearances in the charts. However, the Terra team, led by one Do Kwon, is now facing a huge backlash from the crypto community.

According to Leaked documents, published by DigitalToday, Do Kwon dissolved Terraform Labs just days before Terra Luna and UST experienced a market crash. This leakage has sent shivers across the Terra community and the crypto industry at large. No one really thought that Do Kwon could have done this. Even more interesting is the fact that he didn’t tell the community about it.

Was This A carpet Pull?

Further details of the leak have been published in a Reddit post with more information about the documents involved in the dissolution of Terraform Labs in South Korea. Terraform is the creator company of TerraUSD (UST).

According to the documents exposed, Do Kwon filed an application to dissolve the company on April 30. On May 4th, the application went through and Terraform Labs ceased its status as an entity in South Korea. However, Do Kwon moved the company to Singapore but did not bother to get it licensed there.

Is the UST I owned on Huobi Exchange before the attack on 5/27 counted as part of the airdrop?

A new killer app should be launched together to replace the anchor.

똑똑해서 한탕 하려는 것 같아요

1 Like

Greetings to all.

According to what I could understand in what will be the final decisions in relation to TERRA-LUNA: The old chain to be called Terra Classic (token Luna Classic - LUNC), as I understand the current LUNA will be called (token Luna Classic - LUNC) and will be a new chain to be called TERRA with a new coin called (Luna token - LUNA).

1 Like

Can assets could be collateralised to get loan after the launch of terra 2 ??

Here are some calculations on what the 10% club will get based on the calculator someone else prepared:

Current Cost:Old Luna → New Luna / V2 tokens at Genesis / V2 tokens after full vesting (2-year)

$50:332446 → 4.8 / 0.72 /4.09 / 10.4

$151:1,000,000 → 14.47 / 2.17 / 12.3

$1510:10,000,000 → 144.7 / 21.17 / 123

$5000:33,131,648 → 479 / 71.94 / 407.7

$15100:100,000,000 → 1447 / 211.7 / 1230

Luna V2 Break Even Price ~ $10.43

Luna V2 Break Even Marketcap: 10.43 billion