Terra Rebels Infrastructure Operations and Maintenance v2

Again? Stop this pls. Community already VOTED.

1 Like

Yes it was voted down, there was a healthy discussion. Testing was performed, multiple validators who voted no were happy with the outcomes and will vote yes. Please read the v1 discussion, there is good reason to post this again. This is actually the way of working we should applaude as community! Discuss, adjust, progress

5 Likes

Read this and the previous proposal before you write something. I also advise you to go to twitter Allnodes or Terra Rebel

5 Likes

If you say so, you obviously have something to back up your words. We all want to know where the scam is. Mark in the suggestions old or new show us. You can insert pictures here. Maybe a picture from discord or from twitter. Iā€™m really going to admit Iā€™m wrong if you confirm what youā€™re saying. You all talk about cheating, but when it comes to pointing your finger, you canā€™t quite put your finger on it

3 Likes

you offer your services in a dishonest way and therefore I say no to your participation in this. On the other hand, I prefer to pay more and have the service performed by people trained to solve problems.

4 Likes

Waitā€¦ youā€™re complaining about $14? Really? Iā€™ll cover that if thatā€™s seriously a major concern. :joy:

1 Like

Have you been living under a rock this last year?
If you are not aware of TerraRebels past, do some research.
All the information you need is freely & readily available out there.

2 Likes

So your telling me these 3 guys are going to work 8 hours a day EVERYDAY so long as theyre employed?! This i see highly doubtfulā€¦ 240 hrs/30 days = 8 hours everyday, weekends, holidays, foreverā€¦ very SUS. Letā€™s at least get honest.

3 Likes

I am not sure which is your first language. But you obviously did not understand the essence of what I wrote.
The amount is unimportant.
What is important is the fact that he did it.
ā€œIā€™ll add a couple of $s here. Iā€™ll add a couple of $s there. Iā€™ll round this off to a nice round number. I only worked 234hrs this month, but Iā€™ll round it off to 240. Etc, etc, etc.ā€
How many other such ā€œinstancesā€ are in this proposal?
A budget is a budget. 2 + 2 does not equal 5 in a budget! Simple as that.
This is how greedy thieving people operate. Very quickly all those ā€œsmall amountsā€ start adding up.

its a team of 3 that rotate shifts so that 24/7 coverage is possible, we donā€™t all sit here and provide 24/7 as individuals, that be insane.

the wage amount we have requested is fair-market value for the work we have listed will be performed and the skillset / experience required to do the job.

also, if anyone thinks they can do this better or cheaper, please feel free to put up your own prop or offer back constructive dialog in here that can help improve this prop.

thanks!

3 Likes

We all want to know what happened last year. SHOW WITH YOUR FINGER send a photo what was last year? Maybe I donā€™t know something. Maybe others donā€™t know either. Maybe I forgot. Maybe you canā€™t read the propostals. Iā€™m not asking much, what is this mythical information?

I believe u had an offer above. Maybe more believable to cut the hours for time off & holidays, then use those hours to add a 4th part time person to relieve the 3 for said days off. same $ but more realistic imo. Hell, Iā€™ll be your 4th & part time person. Iā€™m disabled & nothing better to do. Iā€™m already watching screens all day with no pay lol. 3 days a week (1 day off for each).

2 Likes

ā€˜No with Vetoā€™
I always vote BIG BIG ā€œnowithvetoā€ for any proposal from Terra Rebels!

3 Likes

You think itā€™s just looking at a screen. Stop writing nonsense like itā€™s a job anyone can do.

This community is starting to wear me down with their negativity and brainless kid discussions.

I want to see what theyā€™re going to do if all the developers leave and the remaining whales sell everything. Surely there will be people happy because they will no longer have what was a great competition between blockchains and it will not be a threat to banks and governments. Surely among the people who write in this community there are people from other blockchains or governments who come to put shit to finish sinking what remains

1 Like

Something wrong with the answer. Iā€™ll help you. Here is a link to the infrastructure proposal. Itā€™s the magic 150,000 Separation of Rebel Station from TFL infrastructure and now tell me where I was scammed. How much have I lost? Or will others tell me? What is in this offer that I donā€™t have today? However, I see that this proposal does not include the phone application. They did it for FREE anyway.

5 Likes

Or are you referring to TFL situations? They made it clear LUNC WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED. Then they realized that people didnā€™t want to go to LUNA 2. Unfortunately, itā€™s a bit too late. TFL made a mess back then, and if anyone ever cheated on you, itā€™s TFL and DK. Not TR
6c4e84d6f86c472331dc89d20d65f60535e45487_2_424x500

If Lunc lives only on Terra Rebels alone. I am going to leave. Terra Rebels is useless for me. I never used it. i donā€™t ever use it.

3 Likes

A blockchain must be independent and if it wants to work alongside other blockchains then it must be updated and for that we need developers and not people who are negative and criticizing the work of others. They are people and they can be wrong.

we also donā€™t need people who are shitting because of their personal hatred.

Same proposal, there is no V2, cost stay the same, wages is unbelievable high. This proposal will keep on being rejected of no ammendment toward the cost and report. Dont simply spam proposal which is already been rejected, ammend your proposal, recalulate the cost. If you spam ot like 20 times (either you write v3,v4,v5 and so on but the details is still the same as v1) the prop will keep being rejected.

2 Likes

This is Jared, please. Long after the fact.

There is also TerraCVita, but they are not financially obligated. They can turn around at any time and go their own way. Just walk away. Also, hereā€™s a tweet saying TR is probably rugpul*l XD (terraport)

Kelvin_Celesistinus read the ending. The point is that Allnodes did infrastructure tests and gave a good rating.

2 Likes