The Gold Standard of Stability

Recommended Read

https://wiki.c2.com/?PrematureOptimization

*Automatic Readjustment Protocol (ARP) The Artificially Intelligent Supply Readjustment Mechanism (AISRM)

To fix imbalance(s), a (ARP~AISRM), engaged by the (ERC), could identify the out-of-sequence node(s) that is/are causing the imbalance and readjust the taxes/staking rewards of those nodes to rebalance the total supply and turn off the ERC (that keeps the supply from going over or under its max supply - pegged to the weight of physical gold - by more than one(1)).

Nodes in violation of standard operating procedures would be identified and dealt with accordingly - with no negative impact to the Terra Classic ecosystem.

Those who violate the balance a certain amount of times would be auto-suspended from accessing the mainnet for a certain amount of time. If a previously suspended node - that has completed the suspension time - causes another imbalance, they would be automatically locked out of the mainnet until allowed back in by a governance proposal and a passing of that proposal by the community.

:zap::tornado::zap:

A soft fork into this stable core is what Terra Classic needs to fuel the supply-burn and reconstruction…

Governance Voting Limitation Act (continued)

Perhaps require a certain amount of lunc and time passed since delegation of that amount before the node can vote ~ so a coordinated attack is less likely… It’ll always come down to an active and smart community to stop coordinated attacks.

There are ways to prove being a unique human without disclosing identity — the goal in the governance is to provide a unique pivot to all given sets of wallets. (Security of data on the backend is paramount.)

Not sure about your whole plan, but your plan on how to tighten up governace voting is on the right track.

2 Likes

Take a look at this proposal. I also use the Value of Gold, but in a different way.

Of course there are existing security designs we can adopt to add to the L1 core design…

Another interesting concept we should look into is:

Very interesting! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Jajajaja. :grin::grin::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

The Path to Ten Billion

If we do not redesign the TC core and attract utilities and users ~ staking rewards will exceed fees collected meaning staking rewards will come as newly minted lunc (inflation will happen) ~ the community needs to buy and burn and burn all staking rewards ~ doing that will make a max supply of 10 billion a reality and the market cap would then after be divided into less Lunc units, meaning each Lunc will be worth more! That added value gives value to all the burning and no rewards. Otherwise, the inflation will offset any burning done by the burn-tax.

Right now, people in this community are only concerned with getting their hands on the funds in the community pool and the ETH wallet [0x9538D438d506Fc426dB37fb83daC2a0752A02757]. Plans to make dev plans after payments are made… Not good people.

First Things First

Build the preceding core code to attract utilities and users, convert, buy, and burn Lunc with community funds (4+million$ of ETH), burn all staking rewards with the goal of 10 billion max supply in mind (each Lunc worth more as the market cap gets divided less) ~ then, after activity increases, slightly raise the burn tax to 2%.

The last hurdle is a few holders whose’ holdings of Lunc account for all of the 10 billion pieces and leave nothing for the majority (a big empty world owned by a few). We all need to commit to a certain max-amount of Lunc that will enable a deflationary period. Perhaps a ‘holding reduction act’ could be voted in ~ offering community funds to buy and burn Lunc from select (private) wallets (using the 4+ million $) with a premium added to the prices paid (to convince whales to reduce their size which is too big for a 10 billion max supply).

The ‘whales’ who want control (by holding the most amount of Lunc) will cause the stalemate that will be most difficult to overcome. If we overcome it, and build the preceding plan, we will have a whole new PoS stable coin system that will be next level up…

You should not increase the tax on transactions. It is better to introduce a tax on sales of LUNC and USTC. For all short positions in these assets. In the amount of 5%. This will burn about $3,000,000 worth of LUNC daily. In addition, the commission will provide significant support to the bulls. The price will start to recover.
There are taxes in every state. This is how the ecosystem is maintained. In addition, the state often influences pricing through taxes. Terra, why not?

I like a tax (on all Lunc transactions) that is (at least) equal to the staking and oracle rewards for Lunc delegations/validations/gold weigh verification and enough to pay delegators, validators, and oracles with no tax on and no staking of USTC… if we build a stable core for both (supplies anchored to the weight of physical gold and circuit breakers installed to prevent those supplies from deviating from 10billion=weight of physical gold in existence when the supply hits 10 billion) ~ people will pay for access to that stability (taxes/fees to offset staking rewards).
Of course, staking/validating/oracle rewards (under Lunc) must be lower than the current staking percentage.

Slight raises in taxes/fees can also fulfill the community pool (which will not be necessary if we build a self-sustaining core). If the community ever needs any money to construct/adjust anything ~ a vote will determine if the taxes/fees will be raised to collect the necessary funds. As long at heists are not happening and good projects are supported ~ all should go well…

A stable core shouldn’t need to be adjusted (like Bitcoin), and that core will attract third-parties who will construct the utilities we need to attract the average user. So, a one time community investment in the preceding plan should set us up well for a bright future.

To get to 10 billion, drastic burns must happen…

That is why it is necessary to introduce a sales tax.

I am impressed by this proposal and its intellectual value. It certainly needs to be fleshed out in detail, because this is a breakthrough on a huge scale. As a member of the community, I pledge my full support and will work to make it a reality this idea. I particularly value the approach and the initiative itself and I ask that this proposal be funded from the community pot and that an independent panel of experts be appointed to refine it and present it in a ready-made form for a vote. I myself will gladly put up 1 000 000 lunc to put this proposal to the vote as soon as it has been refined. I will also be happy to participate in this work myself if I am given a mandate from the community to do so.

2 Likes