The Gold Standard of Stability

Maybe issue that transaction card during the ID verification phase (before the user’s data is erased and the shards of that data that remain - to prevent Id’s from having more than one wallet and vote - are disconnected from the wallet to preserve anonymity.

So, only the wallet information would be associated with the card and the unique identity would still receive it at their physical home location.

1 Like

?

How can we guarantee data will be secure during the phase that the wallets and the unique ID’s are being tethered and that all the data are ‘disconnected’ from the wallets after that identity verification phase, that is meant to limit voting power, ends?

That’s the big question that will make this thread reality.

@ClaudioGranucci - The debit card will contain only our nickname and the identity associated with it will be stored by the DApp and only the machine will know it. Authorized coder’(s) 'dapp, as the only person with unique keys, will be able to operate and disclose them at the request of the owner and after the owner’s approval. It will also not be effective a tacit acceptance. It must be an unambiguous accept associated with the owner this personal daty, using passwords and access phrases known only to him. As with wallets.

LUNC <= LUNO => LOGO

hollow_earth_rotate_500_clr-1696728306

1 Like

No identity data of the unique user needs to be tethered to the wallet and ‘transaction card’ - the keys alone should identify the unique wallet to keep things private. (Again), to prevent double voting - the shards of personal data (protected by zero-knowledge proof) should be completely disconnect from the unique wallets they authorized as ‘identified’ in the ID phase that turns a regular ‘staking wallet’ into a ‘governing wallet’.

Each unique and verified ‘governing wallet’ can also have a pin that can be set and changed (through the Terra Station) that protects it from unauthorized use.

Perhaps to have the debit card and remain anonymous ~ a ‘governing wallet’ will be required. The third-party developer of the card (or the community ~ not ideal because of production requirements) will need to know where to send the card.

Thank you for your commitment and open debate - the shards of personal data (protected by zero-knowledge proof) should be completely disconnect from the unique wallets they authorized as ‘identified’ in the ID phase that turns a regular ‘staking wallet’ into a ‘governing wallet’.

Each unique and verified ‘governing wallet’ can also have a pin that can be set and changed (through the Terra Station) that protects it from unauthorized use. :handshake:

The third-party developer of the card (or the community ~ not ideal because of production requirements) will need to know where to send the card… :palm_up_hand:

Not literally, because it would be a clean card, with no data. Only activation by the user, through the reader, would give the card a personality, the card itself would be anonymous and its reading would give the identification of the NICK itself. Which the user wants to use when encoding their data. The cards would be given to all wallet holders to parcel locker, without address or phone number. Receipt via a code sent to the user’s specified wallet, as a receipt code. Only possible identification by means of a government facial recognition programme, introduced during the pandemic - STARLING => Mask <= Musk - but no one believes in this yet… :innocent:

Correction:

Each ‘transaction card’ (not wallet) can also have a pin that can be set and changed (through the Terra Station) that protects it from unauthorized use.

External ID to Wallet Linking Prevention

Because of facial recognition technology, the transaction processing system should use zero-knowledge proof to verify the wallet’s address (keeping the address private when used in public) in addition to the pin to confirm the transaction to prevent unauthorized use of the ‘transaction card’.

The ‘transaction cards’ (held by buyers) and ‘transaction receivers’ (held by merchants) should be designed and monitored by the community through the Terra Station (like the core should be) ~ authorization to build in the designated space (in the station) and manipulate the design, when necessary, should be granted the same way the core code manipulations are granted (double layered voting process ~ initial design check & implementation authorization).

Finding a third party to produce the physical cards (with the necessary data installed on them to connect to and communicate with the station) and the receivers (also connected to and communicating with the station) would be another necessary task in this project. Or, start with dapps on smartphones that scan QR wallet codes (protected by zero-knowledge proof) to complete transactions. Maybe that’s the best way to transact? We can build that into our core too.

Of course, this project is further down on this community’s to-do-list.

1 Like

Or, start with dapps on smartphones that scan QR wallet codes (protected by zero-knowledge proof) to complete transactions. Great concept - I will support it

LUNC <= LUNO => LOGO

simple thing is the best… always

LUNO reverse
2 Likes

how can bank do that? we have system suppose to be more sure than the bank one.

World government is inevitable, why not get a head start at supplying it to the people? Government is necessary ~ even we (TC Community) need a government. Too many individuals moving in too many different directions need something to synchronize them!

My Version of World Government: The Preservation of Individual Wealth, Autonomy, & Privacy

Imagine a world where votes are limited (1 per unique identity) and not double counted or counted without those unique identities’ authorizations. Imagine a world where the wealthy (whales) don’t call the shots ~ a world where everyone has an equal share in deciding the direction of community activities (where the majority rules ~ not the wealthy few)… imagine a world where the only instability in wealth is it increasing in value.

The blockchain allows for that world because data can’t be manipulated in a central storage. Everyone will know everything (that involves the operating system and government operations) and also know nothing (about the activities of the unique users) as long as we design/code things properly.

That’s a whole new take on world government ~ not the totalitarian version everyone is familiar with (the version that is in place today).

I’m promoting the Preservation of individual wealth, autonomy, and privacy! And, that i do for a different kind of wealth generation (spiritual). :pray:t2:

Hello gentleman,

I think we need to move in the way to generate a method of payment with a digital card, anyway we can’t never explode into the mass.

Our promise can be to deflect taxes,

so in the vision to interact with artificial intelligence and made them do administrative calculation and save some money in taxes i think can be a brilliant idea.

1 Like

If we want staking rewards without supply inflation we will need a tax (fee) that brings in equal to what’s going out to supply staking rewards.

My plan above eliminates taxes (fees) on USTC by not using it to validate, the plan would use Lunc to do the validating for USTC. That idea creates dependency between USTC and Lunc while making USTC tax-free. Lunc would have an auto-fluctuating fee(tax) that is tethered to the amount needed to pay validators and delegators.

“How do we prevent people from buying/selling the keys to ‘governing wallets’?” This is a very good question, I think that zkKYC with biometric verification and a luna classic knowledge test for voting would prevent spam accounts. But it is true that votes can still be bought, I believe this is inevitable, but by making a knowledge test you can make buying votes more expensive. I believe there is no perfect solution to this complex problem, but we are getting closer to a good solution. Some might argue that a knowledge test for voting is unethical. But my response is why would we want unknowledgeable votes being cast? The difficulty of the test could be a parameter that could be adjusted later on.

2 Likes

That’s possible using KYC. In confrontation with the actual regulation.

@Santista - Thank you for your input, I very much value your opinion :pray:

1 Like

Thats not feasible without some entity like Binance on behind. I don’t think that’s positive because in terms of governance, large investors won’t be available to identify themselves.

I think its need to increase stability first of all and then have trustability from market cap.

so, next step its to increase usage of Terra and also made the right decision on coin value.

If we want to follow Terra and be immortal we need to fuse the value of all the coin all around the world and have on can made everyone happy.

Following the worldwide currency price i noticed that 1 Kuwait Dinars still the most stronger, value: 3.26USD

different for the Iranian Rial, 1 wort just 0.00024 USD

Multiply 1 Iranian Rial for 1 Kuwait Dollar come from this price: 0.0007824

That’s suppose to be the equal price of worldwide currency Terra 4 example

anyway if someone have skills in app development please let me know.

i want to do a finance app

My dear BROthers,

We must realize one fact. I always mention this, if we will respectfully build our ownnew relations and debate - discuss proposals at this level, working together on those selected, we will achieve success. If we give in to our EGO and try to climb the ladder of success on the squares of others, the sharks will eat us alive. A single Piranha is not able to stand up to a shark but a herd, will eat him alive. There is a conflict of interest and the community itself is already centralized under the leadership of TR… There are also every now and then proposals from their agents, who are promised a share of the pie :slight_smile: Nowadays we are also writing about the board of directors?! Maybe we can immediately ask Do Kwon please, come back. How does it make a difference whether He, or e.g. Alex (I like the guy, he tastes the same muses as me- metal) or e.g. ED. However, each of them is the MAN so:
Sensitive to his own and only his own interests, having no empathy for the less wealthy, trying at all costs to maintain his dominance in the market and in the community.
Don’t want to point fingers but - it’s time to eviscerate…

We need to build a system that is decentralized and has a self-sustaining core (no need for further programming other than of the utilities (dapps) around that core).

Some don’t want that because they then become obsolete.

A quick plan is here:

Hi,
I wrote a petition that could be signed by UST investors and the community at large in order to receive a refund directly from the various exchanges.