The only economically viable solution. Let Luna just be a chain. Forget UST

That doesn’t really solve the real economic issue. We can denominate it with as many zeroes or as few as you’d like. They real solution is to buy-back and burn.

3 Likes

And like you’ve just stated, if they don’t have the cash on hand to do so, what’s the alternative? Not trying to be argumentative, just don’t see it working out that way without a big influx of outside investment.

I agree without a capital injection there is no quick fix. But in that case, we just run as any other alt-chain, and slowly move to the valuation of a regular alt chain which is still an order of magnitude higher than it is now. And IMO, Terra is actually better than most alt chains.

2 Likes

I agree with you in Terra being a far superior chain to most, why we’re all here in this boat together

1 Like

we said. they are late now.

I think if they focus on luna only, might be big investors can come and help the foundation . Earlier also team claimed they are talking to some investors but on that time investors dint have any idea how they re peg the UST.

2 Likes

Yes. Just like ADA is the currency for Cardano ecosystem or ETH for Ethereum ecosystem… Luna can play the role of currency for the Terra ecosystem. The whole idea of UST was a fail.

3 Likes

This proposal is rubbish, it is called “rug-pull”. Block chains are based on trust, nobody will invest any token on the chain if you can just change the rules and declare the tokens to be worthless, while keeping the chain alive and running.

Rules should only be changed if both Luna holders and UST holders are happy with it. That is why I propose a one-off UST-Luna swap, which would convert all UST to Luna at once. After that we should make a clear rule how this conversion would happen in future if same situation happens again.

1 Like

can u plz let me know, what is tfl/lfg?

In addition to your proposal. I do suggest to reduce the max supply of LUNA to 200-300 million and make it deflationary, this can happen with each transaction and those completely burnt LUNA will be destroy completely.

In addition TFL needs to convert all UST holders to LUNA 1:1 ratio.

Lastly remove Do Kwan as CEO or head of TFL. because no one will trust LUNA again if he still exist in the LUNA. let the validators or LUNA hodlers decide what will happen to LUNA.

This will encourage Luna ecosystem to flourish again.

2 Likes

max supply is showing 6.25 trillion… how did you get 40 billion figure ser

I agree with all those points. Except id be less aggressive on the luna circulating supply. I think a long term deflationary policy is good, but no one has the capital to reduce the supply significantly right now.

1 Like

Totally Agree, UST will kill whats left of the project, it needs to be gone,…

Dude, you totally doesnt understand Luna/UST idea. Without UST - Luna doesnt needed, there are bunch of similar algos/cryptos.

then what’s the alternative?, because if it continues like it is it will just implode anyway,. minting bns of tokens is not putting the peg back,. nothing like it,.

do you not realize what u invested in? Luna sole purpose is to keep the ust peg. Thats what is. This is chain is made for ust. U can use UST for gas. If u dont make ust right u crash everything as well as confidence its over

Hi @Amir_Asghari,

TFL stands for Terra Form Labs, the creator of Terra Luna

LFG stands for Luna Foundation Guard, it’s like a steering committee

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more with you! Right on the spot!! No one left behind! No trust never again for the Luna/Terra project if this rule is broken! It will mean that all that community peace and love thing was total bs…

2 Likes

#TerraLuna #Crypto Alghoritm is showing to the world the princle of unstability due to human nature that create the falling of value in every man made mind set, next Algorithm should be create taking in consideration this ego aspect, …waiting for AI to filter and regulate among /t.co/ERPrtPxP0e

#TerraLuna #Crypto Alghoritm is showing to the world the princle of unstability due to human nature that create the falling of value in every man made mind set, next Algorithm should be create taking in consideration this ego aspect, …waiting for AI to filter and regulate among