The Sanest Compromise - Combining the Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan and the FatMan Plan

I hold both Luna and UST. Although only 5% of my portfolio, it has been a massive dent in my confidence in the market.

I value any proposition which repays (over a long period of time) all Luna and UST holders. This seems to be the most honest one I have seen. I don’t care if it is LUNA2 or not, at this moment we need direction and some future.

I have also held my UST all the way down and that has been the most heartbreaking part.

I have my UST in Kucoin, would you suggest moving this back to my Terra Wallet? It was in Anchor prior to the depeg and has been in Kucoin since Saturday? Obviously not expecting financial advice but I also dont want to lose out by not having it positioned “should” anything come of it.

1 Like

Everything appears to be well said… the only issue is where the … we will get 2.5 bilion from ? XD

You to keep working on LUNA1 a V2 will not work there will be no confidence if you cut and run this will prove all the critics right if you just start again. Work on a comeback for Luna and rise from the ashes…

What about us that sold UST at a big loss because there was absolutely no communication from he Terra team? We were just supposed to hold UST while we saw our savings drop? Will we not be made whole in these plans? Any sane person would of sold UST when they saw Luna being completely inflated. Let’s not leave out those who made the most reasonable decision of getting out while UST was still worth at least something…

Not work

If you fork this project its no longer luna…honestly… seeing someone abandoning ship, to reappear on a new project is just ludicrous…forking this project would mean the end in crypto for any name associated to it…so please stop looking in this direction…the solution has to be reviving the current state…

1 Like

Will saving UST solely eventually create more value fur Luna?

Thank you,
Paul Pepe

Your only interest should be make UST = Dolar. Its all whats metter right now. Luna is speculative token, UST should be stable coin. How can you make it 50 cents? :smiley: Are you mad? Im Luna holder, but still i watn see UST back on dolar and than Luna can go back to shine.

2 Likes

Hello,

10% of my portfolio was in UST/Anchor. Less than 50k. If I were made whole, I would invest in LUNA2 with the money I would get from my UST position. A crypto-bailout where most people are made whole would increase my confidence in terra/crypto’s success.

We need some sort of evidence that this plan will work. Someone should start an online poll (that can’t be manipulated with proxies) about the current sentiment and if people would invest or what exactly will happen IF this plan goes into action. We need numbers for investors to be on board

1 Like

Great Job! and thanks so much for steping up in times like this. our Luna Phoenix is growing step by step thanks to people supporting and amazing minds like yours. Keep up the good work!

yea pls dont forget us… i held 30k ust on binance in the earn wallent for my father… man i had a really hard time explaining this save stablecoin stuff :slight_smile: after last week

The proposal is not fair, no one needs a fork, not under these conditions. This will only upset even more the community. A burning mechanism should be implemented to reduce the total supply, that’s the glitch that needs to be fixed now.

As a $ust holder who never held $luna I don’t want an airdrop of a new coin to cover a fraction of my lost funds. I want to be reimbursed as close to $1 USD per 1 $UST as possible prior to the de-peg. Anything else is absolutely outrageous.

How will they even allocate this “airdrop” for “residual” $UST holders? Is it claimable through the $UST you hold now? Or will a snapshot be taken prior to the de-peg?

I feel that $UST holders are not being protected here; this was the whole product of Luna – UST is a stablecoin. Why is it impossible overtime to reimburse from smallest to biggest wallets the $ust value as close to $1 USD with a % of current tx fees on $LUNA / $LUNC chain?

2 Likes

please, bring your proposal forward.

1 Like

Yeah what about us holding or staking on CEX

1 Like

if my vote count … i vote for BURN

1 Like

Sorry but Do is right we should keep original Luna and implement burn fees or lock up tokens to try and let lunatics recoupe some of there losses. UST is done no more! air drop them some Luna and everyone has a chance just burn or a non working deadwallet of some kind and we will thrive> -_- BURN AND BUY Classic Luna

Yes, fantastic proposal - it was my initial idea as well, to blend Fatman’s plan with Do’s new revival plan. Thank you for putting energy into this!

Exactly, me too BrianH.