关于以后的提案

first of all,l will not be English。
there are currently translation tools available on
edge and chrome。

if you don’t even want to use a translation tool,it means that no one wants to see what l’m saying
Summary
首先,燃烧税使得主链流动性降低,从而严重的破坏了现有的生态。
并且,cz已经明确的提出了将不支持链下的burn tax,那么鼓动社区人员去twitter上催促,抵制也是无意义的。其他人不会因你们受到影响。

Motivation
首先是链上燃烧税,产生的结果完全不及预期。
然后是链下燃烧,已经有想当多的cex表明了坚决不支持的态度。
所以现在所发生的情况已经表明,之前做的事情已经失败了。
其次,cz所提出的投票建议,绝大的概率会失败,交易所参与购买lunc的人员肯定不会是社区内人员,而且没人会希望自己的钱每次交易会多减少1.2%,cz是基于这一点提出的,完全不可能的事情。

Proposal
所以我提议,
1.终止burn tax的提案,全面转向区块链建设以及开发,配合实际应用,增加流动性,让1.2%的tax起到作用。
2.建议将1.2%的burn tax废除,或者缩减到0.3%保护现在的链上项目。
3.通过募捐或者拉赞助获得一部分资金,开始转向项目建设,区块链开发,使得社区可以开始盈利,然后,每个月用盈利的一部分回购lunc销毁,实际上有很多代币都是这么做的,包括bnb。
这样可以绕开交易所和链上的多重限制。
4.对于ustc,目前面临着严重的法律问题,有下架的风险,如果没有法律问题,考虑优先修复ustc,不再考虑税收的方法,通过与持有现有的资金进行1:1的数额调整,恢复ustc之后可以使得lunc燃烧的更快。
如果有法律的风险,建议是放弃ustc,或者将ustc塑造成,1:1美元抵押是稳定币,抛弃算法稳定币的概念,作为盈利项目。

Sorry buddy, it doesn’t work when I feed the URL into google translate…

Hello godoal, use DeepL Translate, it worked for me.

Thanks that was really insightfull

Sounds like you are very quick to jump to conclusions!
Ref the motivation and Point 2: The tax-burn was activated less than a week ago so we need to give it time to establish a baseline as to its efficacy
Point 1: I agree with this, but it’s down to you and me to create those new dApps not the core chain developers.
Point 3: Thanks to that fees bug (from the 1.2% tax) the community pool might now have some money in its’ pockets to start thinking about funding dApp development (that you and me need to create) and code auditing
Point 4: LUNCs major utility is the algorithmic stablecoin, abolishing that idea/roadmap would make it into a regular PoS anti-inflationary coin. It is not USTC that is facing legal problems but the one that gave up on it - when it was named UST - and some members of its legacy team. USTC is owned by the LUNC (Terra Classic) community.

很显然,刚才暴涨是因为cz同意了tax burn。
至于,ustc,一个新闻,美国对于算法稳定币要事实两年的禁令,不知道你看没看。

Despite the news; we still need to give it time to establish a baseline as to its efficacy :wink: