USTC Incremental Repeg, Buybacks, Staking, Swaps

One more thing. You sound like someone I know.

I don’t need to tell you what happened to this prop :upside_down_face:

You will still my comments on that thread like the last few feathers sticking out of a de(ad crow on the road.

P.S. Are you talking to CZ directly? If not, why don’t you have an answer yet from any of the 20-30 exchanges that there are? Not even one has replied to you? No one has said absolutely anything?

Not even Kucoin who could see that vote, and did not vote on it?

You have appointed TGF to do this job. Do you know that TGF has NOT done their own job till now? I hope you are aware what they were given money to do and what they have done with it. If you are sure that TGF will be able to do that work (I don’t know how are you sure about this even) then why don’t you ask them for an update and share that update here like a.e used to do for the multisig wallet until Jimmy took it away? You’ve asked Marco right? Marco knows Binance people? Then why couldn’t they do something with a NGO and money if they knew so many people?

Or have you asked Ed, and are referring to Ed as TGF?

Considering how much I know the community by now, I think that’s exactly what you have done.

Otherwise please name among Marco and Jagmot who have you contacted? Cause Jagmot is not a regular member of TGF. He’s just a wallet signer. Marco is the only one in TGF right now. I hope you know.

You asked Marco to do this work, who couldn’t even explain himself in an AMA and cr(ashed an entire proposal? Were you here when all this was happening or are you aware about these things? Have you seen a thread called “TGF Transparency” here on Agora till now?