$USTC↔️$INRT↔️$USDTR Repeg & $LUNC Revival Plan/Proposal

You wanna know WHY everyone passed that prop by Redline?

Cause it was FREE. Yeah, everyone likes free stuff don’t they?

When stuff is free, the quality of the stuff is also like that. Like FREE STUFF.

And when proposals are free, they generally mean absolutely NOTHING apart from fckn with the taxes and fee rates without understanding anything about the blockchain.

You wanna know some more?

Well, Kucoin has seen that vote and the fact is that they did not vote on it. They don’t vote on other props but they specifically did NOT vote on this and did not even reply to it.

You know what’s more?

Binance was tagged by everyone known in the community to reply to RedLine’s prop. They said absolutely NOTHING (usually the end result of every signal prop I have seen till now). CZ was also tagged and he said NOTHING.

RedLine’s prop is a FREE SIGNAL prop. And the SIGNAL has ALREADY been sent when the prop went up for voting.

If you are slow and didn’t get the signal back from them, I can’t help it.

And oh, you wanna know something about the entity which has been tasked to do this job of talking to Binance?

Read this, and reply here if you have a reply, or go and ask Redline to reply to it:

I have directed you to the correct thread. You can go and make yourself useful now.

P.S. It’s visible that you are a tro(ll) profile and when you joined Agora but I still wanted to get this across to everyone else. I don’t give a shit about you specifically. Tell Redline not to send his tr(o)lls here and to reply to the questions on the thread.