Ustc repeg plan via burn

Summary
I am a community member someone trustable person of community can help me to put this proposal for governance like classy sphere or crypto king and others,my own thoughts on USTC repeg plan please think on this way and help me to put this proposal for governance

Motivation
The current burn rate of LUNC supply is not helpful to achieve our goals in near future but it is amazing therefore we must think about similar way or different way to achieve goal in very short time frame as @Asobs (asob a community member) say in current burn rate it will take minimum 113 year to reach a 10B LUNC supply therefore the current burn rate does not effect the price action for LUNC I consider if the current burn rate divide by 50/50 this will be much helpful to burn USTC and LUNC but USTC fastly
The benefits of this prop will be to inflow more money to USTC as it will burn fast it’s supply with lower supply we will be able to repeg USTC in long term. Our LUNC burn will continue by 50% till repeg after repeg will be able to burn much more the current burn rate

Proposal
Every case that help to repeg #USTC is wonderful. BUT if we divide current burn rate by 50/50 : 50% to burn LUNC and 50% to burn USTC . In this case we will be much near to repeg USTC therefore the USTC supply is much lower than LUNC so first we repeg USTC then we can easily and fastly burn LUNC supply.
In this scenario we will be able to repeg USTC under 1.5 year or soon
1:the 50% of current burn rate must use to burn USTC
2: the remaining 50% current burn rate must use to burn LUNC

1 Like