Very easy and CHEAP solution with rewards for BURNING (Luna = 1000$)

Many people want to burn tokens but they dont understand how. They think, that burning is destroying tokens forever without rewards. So, nobody wants to give their Luna for nothing and everybody understands it. So, nobody will destroy their Luna. But, solution is here:

Make reward for burning. Terra already have this mechanism. It called “Mint”-“Burn”. It means, that people can mint LUNA for burning UST - and reverse way - burning LUNA for minting UST. This mechanism turned off now to stop mint new Luna. What if, we can turn on back just “Burn” for LUNA - UST. So, every Luna owner can burn little part of his Lunas and take profit in UST. Every such takeprofit will cause deflation of Luna and inflation of UST. First take profits will cause burning of TRILLIONS Luna and everybody talk about it. Example: somebody wants to take profit in UST by selling 227.000.000 Lunas. He take 45500 UST and burn 227million Lunas. First takeprofits will burn trillions of Luna. New hope will cause GREED and price increase. Everybody takes profit in UST and deflation causes life spiral. Attention: takeprofit in UST causes LUNA deflation and price increase cause everybody will talk about trillions token burn. But NOT price falling like usually. Its very unique technology, i think price falling was caused by BUYING Luna at low when nobody knows how “burn”-“mint” works. SELLING Luna will increase its price. But we have two problems:

1. UST inflation.
  2. Nobody wants to take profit in depegged UST.

But both problems are solving when peg will stable 1:1. When it can be? When capitalisation of fully pegged UST is cheaper then capitalisation of LUNA. Capitalisation of fully pegged UST = supply of all tokens UST = 11 B$. Capitalisation of LUNA with price 0.0002 is 1.2 B$. So, we need just increase prise of Luna x10 without burning and its capitalisation will 12 B$. After this we can turn on “Mint”-“Burn” again but without “Mint” Luna. Only burn. Who want to sold UST can do it on CEX. Who want to sold Luna can burn it for UST in terra station. After this we need only 1 thing - capitalisation of Luna must grow faster than UST capitalisation. Then, we can turn on and “Minting” Luna again. But with some more defense of the bankrun and uncontrolled inflation. But if we recover, people forever will remember that it is IMMORTAL and it will never again falling down so low. Cause GREED. Lets turn their FEAR into GREED!

Plan:

1. Wait LUNA capitalisation > pegged UST capitalisation (wait LUNA price near = 0.002)
  2. Wait UST peg 1:1
  3. Turn on “Mint”-“Burn” for Luna > UST
  4. Trade Luna > UST (takeprofits in little parts of Luna by stairway to heaven)
  5. See capitalisation of Luna grow faster than UST capitalisation.
    If not - wait.
    If yes - turn on “Minting” Luna again with some more defense of the bankrun and uncontrolled inflation.
  6. Price of LUNA 1000$. LUNA tokens in circulation = 10 000 000 000. Luna capitalisation = 10 000 000 000 000$ and get 1 place not only in cryptomarket.
  7. Everybody in world talks about immortal phoenix. Even who hates crypto.

Disseminate this idea please in different sources if you’d like to realize it faster.

8 Likes

Yes yes yes similar thinking from 1 day this give a lot /or more time and hope for all broken same like supporters

2 Likes

I think this might be the main problem…

Interesting proposal

or we can try to turn on this meckanism earlier than LUNA price near = 0.002. But it will cause earlier UST inflation. But it need ro be made in time of burn hype. I think many people will happy to burn Luna fo depegged UST cause they burn for no rewardsright now. It can cause hype and capitalisation of Luna will grow faster than UST capitalisation even before LUNA price near = 0.002

I have become dumber after reading this thanks.

What it means? You didn’t understand something?

1 Like

Nice one

1 Like

I cant edit my post, so i try to write it here again with some edits for more understanding:

“or we can try to turn on this mechanism earlier than LUNA price will approximately 0.002 $. But it will cause earlier UST inflation. So, it need ro be made in time of burn hype. I think many people will happy to burn Luna to get at least depegged UST cause they burn for no rewards right now. It can cause hype and capitalisation of Luna will grow faster than UST capitalisation even before LUNA price near = 0.002”

Goodbye

Lmao
Leave them alone bud
They had their fair share of fun shitting on our face, they don’t care anymore now