Vote of "No Confidence" for the Current L1 Team

My dear old friend. If I am not mistaken, you and I go back to around April when the 1273 proposal initiated the “Community” that later formed the TR. I believe we ended up on a separate ends of the discussion here, which is sad to see. I also had all the best faith in Vegas, Ed and Zaradar when they selflessly formed TR. I realised, after a few tough lessons, that these good times of bonding and full transparency of these early days are over. It would take days to analyse all this in detail, but long story short - the current setup we have is corrupt and the foundations of this corruption go back to to the early days as well. You surely recall that staking was re-enabled after a ‘deal’ was struck with the pre-crash validators tongive them a few month monopoly on delegations in exchange for NEW validators to even be allowed on chain. Sadly, this continues to this day. Backroom deals and going above our heads.
I myslef have not realised until recently. I hope you do as well. Please see this thread and notice how many thing inwide the TGF do not really add up. Also I hope you give Bilbo more trust since so far - he has been nothing but right in his judgement.

3 Likes