1,808,457,270 luna on binance, do that mean no airdrop for this wallet?

1,808,457,270 LUNA are inside the binance wallet, that about 20% of the actual supply.

An admin indirectly told me that if I have my coins on exchange I wont receive any airdrop.

So I’m here to ask what will happen with all the non distributed coins?

What is the mathematic which will be applied about total supply since you are eliminating from the distribution a large portion of holders/coins.

2 Likes

check this Exchange migration guide — Terra Docs documentation and it is 30 minutes slow mode now, no need to create multiple topics about the same thing.
exact list of exchanges will be announced soon, we’ll post it here on the forum as soon as we get that info.

1 Like

Most people got attack from exchanges and it will be revive through exchanges…

1 Like

They don’t care about airdrop, because of the benefit from price rise of LUNA classic will be much more profitable than airdrop

2 Likes

I don’t need to become rich I just want my savings I put in to “catch the falling knife” back. I don’t think New Luna or Classic Luna can ever ever give back to me what I put in though, which is really difficult since I am disabled and have no income to begin with. I just felt excited and thought it is a good opportunity but was wrong. It is sad there is nobody to bail us out. There are governments sending billions of dollars to foreign countries and never care about their own citizens. A sad fact of life, people will only protect themselves and their own interests. I watched a guy on youtube explain how he lost over 100k buying and buying as the price dropped to 0. but nobody will help him, or me. I really have nothing in this life. It’s amazing how strong he is to keep moving forward.