1 out of 50 users want a fork

Fully agree, and even tough i saw opertunity to buy in cheap, bought in at 0.02 i still lost all my money… does that make me less of an investor cause i saw opertunity ? Aren’t we all trying to invest in something when opertunity arise?

Basically it comes down to, they wanna reward the old holders, the same holders that actually started panic selling to save their pockets which caused the crash to be worse then it should been. And those are real investors? The once who tried to fill in are only opertunity takers?

1 Like

you say:“It is IMPOSSIBLE to reduce emissions to 1 billion. Because tens or hundreds of billions will remain in the wallets of users in anticipation of growth.”

have you ever been on a trading platform in your life? if we pass from 6,5T to 650-60B this is 10-100x nobody in their right mind sits on the money and doesn’t sell a part of it around 10X and another at 100x on a stable coin or something else… Do you really think all the investors will stay perfectly still,with unshakable faith for months, waiting to pull everything out at 6500x or die waiting.

I don’t even know a single monk able to do menage his dubts for so long, you think this will happen with speculators… you live for real on the moon

2 Likes

Bullsht mate. You just signed in here for 3 days ago. :joy:

You can’t falk either you needed money for a Falk and they’ve already committed most of the reserves so basically Luna is dead in the water

1 Like

Wtf. I didn’t need to use it in the past.

Although I am a holder who bought at 0.00007, I agree.

Hoping we emulate ETH, basically the only successful fork ever, is a massive long shot. The community isnt very supportive of the fork on here and twitter but the reserve being dumped for essentially nothing has left us with no other option without an extremely risky outside investment

1 Like

ETH didn’t go to 0

2 Likes

100% agree. We can only hope the measure is not passed and that the majority will make the right choice when voting.

1 Like

"Every month, TFL cashed out tens of millions of dollars for salaries and operating expenses. This went into hard money like USD, BTC and SGD. At their peak, TFL’s 70 employees were receiving $180,000,000 monthly.

…All of this money was taken directly out of the LUNA market cap (which was supposed to stabilize UST)…"

(1) FatMan on Twitter: “:thread::point_down: Do Kwon and Terraform Labs defrauded the retail public of hundreds of millions of dollars that they currently still have . It came out of the pockets of LUNA & UST holders and went into their wallets. Here’s why you should be mad, and here’s what you can do about it. :thread::point_down:” / Twitter

1 Like

New mi̇ssi̇on for luna classi̇c support pls

Heres the bunch of true Lunatics Voting for the fork!

WTF with idea 2-4 years vesting period? Are people now dumbass? :rofl:

Most LUNA holders don’t want to see a hard fork as a solution, including people who bought it before the crash. The head of Binance himself warned against this. Instead, it is suggested that LUNA be incinerated through transaction fees, which could increase its value again.

The argument of those standing by the hard fork is not without its moral overtones. They mostly refer to:

• those who bought long ago and lost more will be compensated to a greater extent than those who bought LUNA at a fraction of the price
  • who bought long ago is a dedicated builder of the TERRA community, while after the fall those who board “vultures” and “bloodsuckers” who “want to be millionaires with their money”

However, the reality is more nuanced than that. Let’s look at some other aspects:

a. The first trader bought a LUNA for $ 5 when he was in the take-off branch. He didn’t sell it for $ 10, $ 20, $ 50, and $ 100 because he wanted to earn even more. Eventually, his loss became 100%. The second dealer bought the LUNA when it hit $ 5 again after the crash because he believed the LUNA could still be saved. His loss also became 100%. What would make the first morally superior to the second? Both were speculators like everyone on the stock market. What would make your first loss bigger than your second one, who might have bought an order of magnitude more money and lost everything in the same way?

b. At the time of the crash, Do Kwon himself had called on the people he was now putting at a disadvantage with the hard fork to buy.

c. If someone bought LUNA for $ 50 and then sold it for $ 20 in horror during the crash and bought it back for $ 1 while waiting to rise, does it count as an old or new buyer?

d. Those who owned LUNA before the crash had the same opportunity to buy it at a fraction of the price. Many of them have taken advantage of this opportunity, and those who have not can still do so.

e. Apart from Ethereum, all similar branches are said to have had catastrophic consequences for that currency. As perhaps the head of Binance said, Do Kwon cannot escape failure by simply erasing it. This is similar to how Bitcoin owners want to go back to the snapshot of the time when Bitcoin was still above $ 60,000. A natural concomitant of stock market processes is the possibility of large losses.

Most of you don’t want a fork but aren’t bumping the no-fork proposals :eyes: [Proposal] A Better Way Forward™ => Bail out UST by burning 11B excess, then buyback LUNA. NO FORK

LUNA does not work without contributors. UST doesn’t work without LUNA. But you don’t understand. You invested $5. This is your entire deposit. I think you won’t get your $5 back either.

1 Like

Compre e queime os tokens