Anchor error [big.js] Invalid number

can anyone help us? maybe someone will write how to withdraw directly from the contract? is there really no support on this site?

now a new error- is You’re connected to an unsupported network.
Please connect to the Terra Classic network.

And I’m connected to the Tetra Classic network.

1 Like

I have been contacting everyone I can and the problem seems to be on their end. Be carful People have tried to scam me along the way. If by chance someone does get a fix please let the rest of us know.

1 Like

Same from me. Different fake account on twitter (Anchor Protocol) are contacting me. Scam.
Anyway now there isn’t anymore the big.js error.
Now i have this:

1 Like

Yes me too. Have you solved your problem?

I haven 't decided . one error goes away , another error comes

Same issues unable to use any anchor function cleared cache used edge, everything. Where can we get an update from anchor, who is meant to respond from their team?.. will monitor this forum for solution. If someone finds it please do tell…

yes the original problem is gone and the new one failed a broadcast transaction has appeared

Yes i want to sell my USTC ASAP but I cant get it out of Anchor and there is no where to swap aUSTC anywhere on classic. Any ideas?

How can we contact the Devs and tell them this problem. Any contact email / telegram ?

Swap aUST to UST that’s it.

Check this:
(not sure if it is safe DYOR)

1 Like

I found a way to withdraw it! You can use the following up (I didn’t do the app but I’m dev, I reviewed the code and it’s safe)

github . com /istudko/ anchor - withdrawer - app

I was able to withdraw my UST from Anchor without having all the prior error or unsupported network messages!! It may be working on its own, so check that first, but here is what I did.

After installing Terra Station Desktop , connecting my wallet, changing the network to Classic, I was able to go to Anchor (w/o the unsupported network message) and withdraw with no errors. Now what to do with UST?

Terra Station for Desktop: do an internet search and only download official Terra Money one (can’t post the link here)

all errors have been corrected . you can withdraw or top up

1 Like

Yeee it’s true! Now it works :smiley: