Anchor error [big.js] Invalid number

my UST is on the anchor. how do I take them off now ? is the Terastation wallet now running on a different blockchain ? what to do? I switch the web wallet to the classic, try to withdraw from the anchor and writes an error - Error: [big.js ] Invalid number

6 Likes

Clear browser cache and reconnect your wallet again. Also you need to have some UST in your wallet to withdraw your Anchor.

1 Like

I did everything . it doesn 't help . the same mistake . there is money in the wallet . and how to switch the wallet for PC to the classic network ?

1 Like

http://docs.terra.money/docs/learn/terra-station/networks.html

now there is no way to withdraw coins from the anchor in the pc wallet ?

Same problem here. It isn’t a cookie problem. I cleaned everything and i have the same problem. I’m on terra classic.

1 Like

this error appeared after the wallet was updated . up to this time everything worked well

1 Like

is there a clear answer to my question ? how to deal with this error and are the developers aware of this error ?

2 Likes

I installed the XDEFI Wallet extension, imported my Terastation there, connected to the anchor , but when removing the same error - Error: [big.js ] Invalid number .

Maybe they should update the website/web app to withdraw in the old network…really i don’t know. Or maybe we can’t withdraw them anymore xD.

I tried it on another PC , extension version 2.6.1 , Edge browser , the same error .

1 Like

Same problem here

1 Like

I have the same problem since Terra 2.0 is online…

Error: [big.js ] Invalid number.

Seems like anchor is down. I have tried it on PC, phone, chrome, edge, mac, all didn’t work. But I can still see there are transactions going through anchor. Maybe someone can still interact directly with the smart contract…so maybe it’s a UI problem? Let’s hope they will fix it soon…

2 Likes

Someone needs to share how to execute the contract manually through terra station so we can get our UST out…it’s not working

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I have tens of thousands stuck here and now I can’t even liquidate at .03 cents FML

2 Likes

The big.is error should be caused by using new mainnet instead of classic one. Xdefi seems only support the mainnet , not classic.

Once I switched to classic, then it shows another error. First argument must be a string etc.

The execute msg is currently said as undefined when sent over to Terra station, causing the failed boardcast.

2 Likes

I tried to switched to classic but it gives me the same error

Yeah not working with cookies cleaning

I hope that they will fix it. Still this morning isn’t working

same problem