Arrest do kwon

Like me, many people didn’t sell their $UST because Mr. Do Kwon said he would collateralize them. Out of nowhere all the LFG money disappeared, simple Do Kwon ignored the proposal he made himself to collateralize the $UST and is proposing a fork of Luna.

It is evident that we are all paying for the project’s failure. The only one who isn’t getting it is the most responsible of all, Mr. Do Kwon.

Before thinking about making a Luna Fork, Mr. Do Kwon should be sensitive to the families who lost everything, who had relatives who killed themselves because of their irresponsibility. Do Kwon must answer legally for his actions.

WAKE UP! DON’T BE FOOLED BY MIRACLE PROPOSALS! THEY JUST WANT TO TAKE THE FOCUS OFF WHAT REALLY MATTERS!

WE WANT JUSTICE! WE WANT KWON’S ARRESTED! LET’S TAKE THE ISSUE TO THE MEDIA AND AUTHORITIES!

Now more than ever we #LUNATICS need to come together to do justice. If you are a lawyer or know about international law, provide guidance to the community on how to act. LET’S STOP THIS ABSURD, THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

DO NOT LET YOURSELF BE FOOLED AGAIN. WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK AND WE WANT KWON TO PAY FOR THEIR ACTS!

33 Likes

you all do know justin sun is behind this right??? right???

1 Like

+1 agree

2 Likes

Cauuuse… why?

I totally agree. Not only arrested but also all his money and possessions confiscated.

4 Likes

100% Agree
We will never recover our money but at least i will be happy if Kwon and top mangers of Terra ecosystem finish their live in jail.
I hope some rich ust holder will do it.

6 Likes

Totally agree with you! @dokwon have the total responsibility of what happen. @dokwon own the project and he know what to do in the first hour of de-pegging unfortunately he did nothing and we clearly see the results.
Please, if there is a group of international lawyers so lets run for justice and save people’s money!!

3 Likes

The Korean government started to move. Let’s just hope that they can stop him from saving only himself before they regulate this bloodbath.

4 Likes

If we don’t stop him now, millions more will lose their savings

1 Like

Start a poll on this one and get votes to show Do Kwon his real face and make him realize what he has done to all and still not even admitting his mistakes.

Great idea! Let’s create this group and spread it to the whole community. This crime cannot go unpunished. Do Kwon’s face has to appear in every newspaper in the world, so that he never fool nobody anymore

Agreed. He totally a criminal and dangerous to this sector.

Full of trolls and shorts in here.

Fatman, of the eponymous proposal has a Twitter Page started for legal action. Thought I would provide it if you haven’t seen it.

2 Likes

The dudes tweets on May 11th made me hold on, those alone are incriminating, I have them screen saved for possible legal action, I suggest you guys do the same, screen save the tweets.

1 Like

He is not legally prosecutable… current network will keep working… he’s not that dumb, he knows nothing will happen to him… so many delusionals

1 Like

Haaa Haa . First of all, I lost too much in this currency. I am just an Investor like you. So, I would like to share some thoughts. No one can arrest actually, Its a pure joke.

You choose to invest like a dumb in crypto. Who told you to invest. Now Mr. Do Kwon have billions of pure money now and this world is just run by money. You have no money because you already lost too much. That’s why you have come up to this idea.

ISSUE TO THE MEDIA AND AUTHORITIES! Really!

What about decentralization shit of new crypto currency and all. You remember central bank and government all are bad. We need new currency like bitcoin and all ideas. haa ha ha h, all things n bla bla bla.

What is lost is lost. Only a new coin fork will come up from assehs to fk the market again. What you and others can do is just invest again to make someone else rich again like you did before. So keep quite and take the new fork arrow. I really feel sorry, but that’s the hard truth.

But let me guide you some directions before you even thinking about all this. If you really believing in this plan to fly

1. File a case in local Court in south korea
  2. File a case in central bankruptcy court seoul
  3. File a case Internationally in your country
  4. Others a big list of mesh

Check your budget and execute the plan. So Sorry… for my language. I just mean, so many people lost money including me and there is no solution at all. Have a Nice day!

1 Like

This is not the answer, this can be fixed yet.

It is likely, given the scale of the ecosystem collapse and Kwon’s fork proposals, that much more experienced lawyers and prosecutors from around the world are already examining the possibility of either prosecuting or bringing a class action lawsuit against Do Kwon and Terra Labs for misleading investors.

However, the case law and legislation around cryptocurrencies is murky to say the least and varies depending on jurisdictions so only time will tell…

Terra Investors Reportedly Preparing to Sue Do Kwon for Fraud

South Korean investors who suffered losses from Terra’s sudden collapse last week are planning to sue Terraform Labs co-founder and CEO Do Kwon for fraud. Per the report, the affected investors are seeking a provisional seizure of his property. Kim Hyeon-Kwon, a partner at LKB & Partners—a top South Korean law firm representing the investors—has told the local newspaper that the firm is working on filing a police report against Kwon before the Seul Metropolitan Police Agency.

“There are related investors inside the law firm, and we plan to file a complaint against CEO Kwon with the Financial Investigation Unit of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency,” he told Munhwa Ilbo. Per the report, the firm also plans to file a request with the Public Prosecutors’ Office of Seoul Southern District to seek provisional seizure of Kwon’s property next week.

Separately, chatter on social media and multiple reports from local media outlets indicate that Kwon and another Terra co-founder, Daniel Shin, may face multiple lawsuits in South Korea from several other groups of investors. It comes after Kwon and Shin’s creation, Terra, suffered a dramatic death spiral last week due to the collapse of its UST and LUNA tokens.

Terraform Labs, the company Kwon and Shin founded to launch Terra, has been dealing with the fallout since, with some Terra fans calling for the launch of a new ecosystem without the firm’s involvement. The company has also been left without an internal legal council after its in-house team, comprised of Marc Goldich, Lawrence Florio, and Noah Axler, resigned following Terra’s implosion. The LinkedIn profiles of the three lawyers indicate that they all stopped working for the company sometime in May.

Besides facing LUNA and UST investors in court, Kwon will also likely have to explain the Terra debacle before the South Korean parliament. On Tuesday, another local outlet reported that South Korean parliamentary member Yun Chang-Hyun had called for an immediate on Terra, calling local crypto exchange officials and Kwon as witnesses.

2 Likes