Burn mechanism on transactions 1.2%

@alagiz please do , the delay of the slow reply…lol… thank you, I will close the other pool.tks :slight_smile: what we need to do next ,to be approved?

2 Likes

Tax on transaction means less transaction. You seem don’t understand the core of the problem. The concentrated TOP 10 wallets holding big amount is the main weakness of the system now. Putting tax simple reduces the big amounts to transferred, that’s it. Also you can’t force this on CEX, even if you could, it would reduce volume significantly from user side.
I would offer we should focus on fixing the ust peg. But before that the TOP 10 wallets should be bought or negotiated to be burnt. Hence coin allocation shows some healthy sign. After that luna value slowly start restoring the peg if the community stays strong. And we can focus on bringing new dev teams to the community.

18 Likes

Hi ,thanks for your feedback ,this proposal was not put here by one mind,was the community asking for this…I believe that is not the only way to save the lunc ,but we need to do something…talking about forcing ,if your read the proposal it says suggest,is basically create awareness …and in terms of transfers I don’t believe that they will decrease because will bring hype ,and hype will create moviments,plus this mayte bring new Devs to the project and give opportunity to the ones that didn’t abandoned the project completely…we already have a 1 million votes plus ,so I think the community really wants this… URGENT! THIS WILL SAVE TERRA LUNA CLASSIC! WE NEED YOU! Crypto News Update - YouTube

10 Likes

hey, yes, now repo owners need to approve the pull request for it to be in the whitelist.
then the proposal will pass or not, but i see it is just text proposal, so if it passes - somebody would need to code the proposed changes.

6 Likes

I agree with the burning of the classic Luna. Please also inform the public about the amount of burns per day

10 Likes

I agree with you on USTC and fixing that. This is 2 projects under one ecosystem. Over time we can reduce the LUNC circulating supply, which a tax will help with imo. My plan calls for a 1% (in extreme conditions can be increased as a temporary measure), of which only half are burned. The other half goes to the UST funding pool. This is how we start refunding and repegging USTC.

Alao as unpopular as it may be we also need to do the same on USTC. Right now its not behaving like a stablecoin anyways. Those that are buying it, are doing so on speculation that it will increase in value, not for the safety of a stablecoin. THAT will change back over time and when that does, the tax would be removed.

That said there IS A LOT more that needs to be done than burning supply. We need to reopen staking for example. We cannot do that until we fix certain issues and put safeguards in place to prevent a 51 or similar attacks.

You can see my plan here. I plan on posting tonight or tomorrow on Station.

7 Likes

Hopelly it passes today…yes is text proposal, in part because it need to be is more than implement the code is a official suggestion that we need…tks for the support

5 Likes

How can we tag to help aprove this? Tks

4 Likes

https://classic-agora.terra.money/t/burn-mechanism-on-transactions-1-2/43759 let’s go and vote , https://station.terra.money/proposal/3568 , and the video explains how to vote https://youtu.be/nWT3Z6fA43U let’s go and burn some lunc

5 Likes

Or you could simply provide incentives for luna burned from Tx as well as direct burns:
-nfts
-exclusives
Its really not that hard conceptually

5 Likes

Bumpi

1 Like

Guys let’s go and vote

4 Likes

What does this mean? Tks

1 Like

We are on baby , 7 million votes and counting…let’s spread the word and vote

11 Likes

Aleeady whitelisted.

Now it depends on validators

6 Likes

Maybe even a harder burn…

Approval and announcement of the burning will increase the trade volume a lot. “Only sales commission” should start from 10% at the first stage and gradually decrease.

6.5T 10%
6T 8%
5T 6%
4T 4%
3T 3%
2T 2%
1T 1%
0.5T 0.5%
0.4T 0.4%
as…

Those who have a large amount of Luna do not care about this tax when selling. They think it adds value.
We have to do something before it gets wiped off the market…

13 Likes

Buyers do not trust to buy Luna Classic and Luna 2 until the Luna Classic is burned and transactions return to normal.
Please burn the excess of Classic Luna immediately

4 Likes

Thanks to @alagiz we got the proposal whitelisted… Let’s unite forces and share the proposal,only together we have a chance…

5 Likes

Good luck waiting for Godot. No one has the patience for this mate :joy:

1 Like

Lets make it happen luna burn

8 Likes