Co-working and AMA with Bilbo Baggins, Solid Snake, Mangochutney, Chopstick Sensei, and notjoshc

HappyCattyCrypto has laid it out properly for Rabbi. This video is dedicated to him :sunglasses: :heart:

3 Likes

I am glad Jay stands up this time. You know its bad when Happy Catty Crypto looses his cool.
Time to contact your validator and ask them to vote no on with veto on this power grab.
If this passes LUNC is fucked - we already know the type plans this bunch will implement.
And yes we are documenting all of this history in detail - the entire past year and whatever comes next.

5 Likes

There must be some competition so that other groups don’t get lazy or think they are the only ones.

1 Like

You get you way Vendrugo - there is nothing but competition - all the way.
What is lacking is collaboration to make LUNC a success. This group is not here to look out for our interest they are here to take revenge and fill their pockets.

2 Likes

This is one for all the Devs, do any of you actually hold LUNC and have invested interest in this chain doing well.

5 Likes

Welcome to to forum Ruggy! Since you are addressing the burn army - I can only reply for myself but I too would love to see an AMA where we would get to know the people behind the memes! Opening a forum thread and calling it AMA is a pretty poor substitute don’t you think? Let your buddies know that we cannot wait for the real AMA. I mean who in their right mind after everything we have been through would consider giving money and leadership powers to unknown entities?? And thanks for adding to the chit chat and lifting the quality of it in the process.

3 Likes

Feel free to prove this baseless statement with facts?

1 Like

Sorry dude but in your “Twitter Spaces” and youtube Amas there is nowhere near this level of content these guys have rolled out here. Id rather see this type of discussion. Anyone can ask these devs anything they want, including IT stuff. What is good of seeing who these people are? You have seen who Ed Kim is? 2 billion lunc spent with no effect. Zaradar/TR 150K. The concept of DeFi does not require KYC - the opposite. The fact that the previous teams had identified themselves was their own choice - an extra luxury we could enjoy. This is not a norm elsewhere in crypto however. If Bilbo and the team do not want to doxx themselves, they absolutely have 0 obligation to do so. Folks, LUNC is a hot potato, lets face it. If this team doesnt take this job, we might as well start posting job offers on Craigslist to find new devs because no one else would touch this in this state.

1 Like

@UteXvg I don’t know what baseless statements you refer to. A forum thread is not an AMA is that it? Or are you referring to the fact that we don’t know the people behind the memes? Sorry you would have expand on what you want proven.

@Mpowski I just don’t see any lack of DEV’s after all they are here bashing their heads in over who is going to get the job. And they are hiding their faces exactly because of the negative history they have already built up, we are not meeting new faces. I mean their attempts at undermining L1 and taking over is more regular than Pinky and the Brain trying to take over the world. I truly fail to see how their personal vendetta and their repeated attempt to take from this community can possibly further LUNC.

Honestly Craigslist sounds really good at least it would be the LUNC community that sets the agenda rather than be the victim of the next scam. Craigslist would mean there would finally be a legal entity employing people and delivering results rather than this ongoing turf war between factions. Who gives a flying f#ck about all these ego maniacs, we need corporate structures allowing the removal of these heads from our field of vision. They are all irrelevant whether TR, Lunc Army, Chop Suey with broccoli or notional labs - we need a real structure serving this community and not themselves.

4 Likes

This statement is one of baseless speculation with no proof. It is not based in fact.

I wish you were right mate. Sorry that you are not.

This thread discusses a proposal launched in the name of the Rabbi. We have all watched the Rabbi over the past months. I have from a real AMA got the recording where it is explained as to who invented the Rabbi, to what purpose and clearly defines the scope of deception this Rabbi invention was supposed to achieve in this community. We have found out. We have documented. I am sorry if you missed the whole story how they tried to steal millions from this community in the months gone past. Feel free to do your research, surely you will not take my word and you should not. If you invest the time, you can accumulate the facts like I did with a group of concerned LUNC holders. Because one day this will end up in the courts.

And then there is the connection between Rabbi and Notional Labs, Jacob Gadikian who has officially and on record co authored some of Rabbi’s power grabs / attacks on L1. Do your research, Jacob Gadikian is more than publicly on record for wanting to destroy LUNC unless of course he can get into power, take over, bleed it dry and bugger off later. Ever since he left the L1 team to which he belonged to he has been working on his revenge and he is not shy about promoting it.

And again please - do your own research, this is so public and so obvious and so available you don’t need me to spoon feed you any proof. It’s in your face. We are looking at a group vaguely trying at masquerade so the average reader may not find out who they really are and just how bad they have already been for LUNC.

I am happy to say it again. These people are out to steal from us and then let us sit in the crap while they ride off into the sunset. They are not LUNC friends. Out to fill their pockets at your cost in case you hold any LUNC.

4 Likes

Post it then. :man_shrugging:

If you don’t then it’s all your made-up nonsense (which it is). :upside_down_face:

@RabbiJebediah What not even a Shalom? Must be having a bad day. Anyone with a brain has all the evidence at their finger tips. That’s the beauty of it, interested people don’t need me to get it and I am not the source. You guys have not been careful about covering your tracks.

And to all real peope here - If you have enough interest in this chain you can find out with computer and keyboard in 10 minutes flat. Wake up guys. If You like me hold any LUNC and want to make any money we need to put an end to these shenanigans and get rid of these bandits.

1 Like

You’re literally making up nonsense.

Post your “proof”. Go ahead. :upside_down_face:

Otherwise please let the devs get back to their AMA.

You crack me up fake Rabbi.Trex is not the only one holding the history in their hands. I amongst many have been actively opposing your activities for months now, I am proud to have played a part in stopping your million dollar heist. So I have my own proof thank you very much.

@Trex I would not recommend falling for Rabbi’s calls for proof, don’t give away any ammunition before the court case. Please send me a PM, I have tried contacting you before, it would be good to pool resources.

3 Likes

@arunadaybasu thank you for holding steady and your continued support for our community. Sorry for the abuse you get to take.
@Bilbo why not take up the invite and answer some L1 questions to see whether you are at least in terms of capabilities real beyond the fake Rabbi legacy? Co-working and AMA with Bilbo Baggins, Solid Snake, Mangochutney, Chopstick Sensei, and notjoshc - #32 by arunadaybasu

3 Likes

You are hilarous Rabbi lol.
What a looser.

3 Likes

Yeah Rabbi the topic is clear. It’s going to be another one of your failed attempts of a power grab. Nothing is below you I guess. One day soon this chain will be able to move on from your nonsense. Looking forward to the current L1 team continuing the work despite your attempt. I am sure that yet again the majority can see through your game and will vote the right way.

4 Likes

You can close this thread now thanks Rabbi for so many laugjhs! Ya always good for it! If it wasn’t so sad it would be funny. We will work with the real L1 team - you know the ones we know. All good now.

1 Like

I said this 24 hours back.

This team has to be either afraid of me, or complete noob, that they are not being able to come on a discussion with a L2 developer.

I am an extremely well behaved person on call so you should not have any issues talking to me if all of you guys are real human beings.

What do you say Rabbi we do this? :sunglasses:

I am just gonna ask some pointed questions related to L1 development and what is to be done. You just need to answer me the best possible way you can.

I will come back here and report to the community word to word what happened on the call. No need to record it also.

2 Likes