Community Funding Proposal for DEX Aggregator Partnership Campaign

This is nice and all but what positive impact would it have on The Terra ecosystem ?

3 Likes

Well, from the document here, it wouldn’t benefit just the terra network but the traders also

For the network: increased trading volume as well as new network users
For the traders: maximum returns and surely good value for money

2 Likes

20k is a lot of money to just give to a project because they offer best returns , what’s the guarantee these money would be used as they say ?

3 Likes

I know right. I was thinking same.
But since they said they already did a similar campaign on Fantom, I think this too can be trusted 100%.

However, we’re still not certain if the rewards would be payed in stable coins or in native tokens

2 Likes

Were you able to participate in the fantom activities ? How was the experience… I’m sure it would be paid in usdt , since that’s what they are asking for.

3 Likes

Oh okay USDT. cool

Well, the trading experience on Openocean is awesome, UI is 10/10… overall, I think it’s a nice platform to trade/swap crypto

2 Likes

Alright cool, thank you very much for your time , hopefully once this gets approved , it benefits all the parties involved immensely

3 Likes

You’re welcome.
Let’s watch the space :handshake:

3 Likes

This is very interesting and rewarding for users and the community at large,I’ve heard of many updates and it keeps getting better and better,I’ll try my luck.

2 Likes

Openocean is the first centralized and decentralized aggregator with a number of features currently in the works. This funding will be useful in increasing the user base of terra network on openocean platform. :blush:

2 Likes

@M_OpenOcean clearly has a few fans.

Enjoyed seeing your product and learning more about its robust support of different chains / networks.

Noticed in your CertiK Audit that most findings were informational - have you updated the language to reflect these changes?

This seems to be a classic trading competition. I would be curious to know what % of volume on your platform is attributable to Terra and if you are pursuing any other campaigns with other networks (besides Fantom)?

2 Likes

We ask for 20kUSD worth of LUNA from Terra which will be part of the reward pool. We will also allocated UST from OpenOcean as rewards. On top of that we are actively asking other Terra pojects for funds for the reward pool. So to answer your question, the rewards will be paid in different tokens where UST and LUNA are amongst - and more to be comfirmed.

Thanks for the question

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for the question. First of all, OOE is not yet deployed on Terra, so we can’t allocate OOE to the reward pool atm. I’m gonna give you the same answer as to Innocent_PHILIP, please see below:

We ask for 20kUSD worth of LUNA from Terra which will be part of the reward pool. We will also allocated UST from OpenOcean as rewards. On top of that we are actively asking other Terra pojects for funds for the reward pool. So to answer your question, the rewards will be paid in different tokens where UST and LUNA are amongst - and more to be comfirmed.

1 Like

Since OpenOcean integrates multiple DEXs in the terra network as a liquidity source, I think we as Terra users can easily to compare and find the right price.

2 Likes

Hi Fig,

Yes, we have updated those informative findings from the CertiK report.

We cannot give a certain answer of how much % volume of our platform attributed to Terra, but as the campaign mentioned in the proposal we did for Fantom, it indeed created an opportunity for our users to try and know more about Terra, ends in to increase the user base on Terra ecosystem.

Meanwhile as the campaign mentioned in the proposal we did for Fantom which largely help to attract users and increase volume, we are confident that doing similar campaign for Terra would help Terra grow.

We have started a raffle campaigns on Terra recently in several round and gets a better exposure. This campaign has helped boosted 150% in the daily transaction volume and clearly successfully attract new users.

Together, we hope to achieve more success and increase users’ activities and volume on Terra through OpenOcean.

2 Likes

Will this bring limit orders to terra?

2 Likes

this propsal is very good, agree

1 Like

Just a heads up, the governance proposal posted for this is just a text proposal. You need to do a community spend proposal for the community fund to actually give you Luna or UST.

1 Like

Thanks for the proposal, sounds quite interesting! I just wonder how will this benefit other projects in the Terra Ecosystem?

1 Like

That is definitely a great campaign, and I love it. Is that possible for you guys to aggregate anchor?

1 Like