Delete Terra Rebel Team, we as community need choose who have to take care of all us

Il DEX sta x uscire e le truffe ci saranno sempre. Se parti con questo pensiero, non partire proprio. La domanda è, che utilità hanno portato i TR oltre a quello di svuotare le casse?

Binance non accetterà più nulla. Lo ha detto con l’ultimo avviso che ha fatto. Ha scritto che si riserva anche ad eliminare il burn nel caso la proposta non dovrebbe funzionare x qualsiasi motivo. É stato anche a causa di tutte queste proposte inutili di cambiare burn.Di certo in questo momento non abbiamo bisogno di cattiva pubblicità da parte di binance. Poi, il 10% alla community pool così lo svuotano di nuovo senza dare spiegazioni? Ma dai su… Che comincino intanto a spiegare nel dettaglio come e perché spenderanno 900.000.000 di lunc. É inutile creare gemella di TS quando si potrebbe perfezionare quella esistente e creare utility invece di sperperare soldi della community

i think what you are trying to do is already in place, because we have the joint L1 task force and binance mentioned in thier article thay will help the community

the joint L1 task force ask for 4-6 L1 developer, and than state: " The proposed team of individuals would be three members of the community that have significantly contributed to the L1 layer in the past 7 months, specifically Tobias, Ed, and Till, with invaluable contributions from Notional Labs (Jacob Gadikian’s group)."
Can we know what they did one by one ? What they are able to do ?
I rememeber a video of ED where he explain how to setup a validator node, where he almost do not know how to do, but just copy and past instruction to make it, if someone give me all the instruction and I need execute them one by one by copy them, my video will be better than him.
When after October 26 new validator can be created I remember their validator has the worst performance of all other, and at moment I’m writing they are still : 90 Days missed vote 9034 99% oracle vote 97.84 % this is the very big skill the rebels have on L1 developemnt ???

If they want my support they need do this:

• If want some money for past work, OK, please ask and I will be happy to say YES
  • Hire someone 2or 3 or 5 people that really know how to code, and report weekly progress of each one of them, so that all of us can decide who is good and who is not
  • Pay them with a fix salary + Bonus in LUNC with a lookup time of 6 month, 1 year, 3 year Like all Big Good comapny do as stock option grant
  • Become 100% transparent with community
  • Make a CLEAR Roadmap simple and with clear target
  • Never remint 1 LUNC

I’m not against Rebels, I’m against anyone not 100% transparent, if we are a community we must be a community, and we have the right to know all if someone wnat be supported.

1 Like

Your questions about the team and their specific capabilities might be legitimate, but currently, the proposal is passing on the Governance portal.

Most validators want this team to lead the L1 development for now. I believe the delegators and holders also want the same.

For the next 3 months this team needs to prove its capabilities by their work to the Oversight Committee and to the rest of the community for payment for the next tranche of work. We have that power in our hands.

TR has already been cancelled by the majority of the community and the same will happen to this team if it does not do what it is promising to do.

It seems like this TGF team is already in contact with Binance. We should be slightly protected from any eventualities that may arise in the future. Binance is looking out for us I believe.

Why delete? More teams involved better chances to get finally some good dapps. I doubt you or most of the lunc holders (including myself) are able to develop some apps on chain. What we can do is to pay attention to what proposals are for voting and get involve in the voting process.

1 Like