DFLUNC VALIDATOR and Burns with APP

DFLUNC Validator, they have burnt 1B Lunc, I have joined them, they asked me to burn 1 DFC and pay them fee of 164200 Lunc

Post that they have given me rewards of 1700 Lunc in a matter of few hours. Also please check the screen shot for reward pool of USTC.

Twitter and Telegram

1. https://twitter.com/DFClunc?t=kTpbJgAwXR7X1F8rKtGklA&s=09

Referral Link to the app

I have taken 1 payout of 250 LUNC and they have sent me 1700 Lunc in a matter of few hours.

I will keep updating about this here. Please guys feel free to post about them here at free will, Let’s support them, they are doing great Job.

I will keep writing updates.

7 Likes

I can’t see them on top burners

4 Likes

I think its because people are burning with them from different address, its people who go the app and burn from there own address, also that’s why I started this thread so we can find out what’s really going on. on Twitter there is a post by by someone who blamed them for wrong doing, later they apologized to them

Todays Update on Rewards

First 4 Hours they paid 1700 Lunc Rewards Next 8 Hours they are down to 200 rewards ( approx figures)

6 Likes

https://finder.terra.money/columbus-5/address/terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

This is the burn address. You can randomly check every transactions with type “MsgExecuteContract”. If this transaction was interacted with contract “terra1u27kgxl68z39vvzgdkxccu6aqdwwayf0samuwg” that means it is burned by protocol 1.

Yen, [10-05-2023 08:34]
The amount in should show +1 token, +xxxxxlunc

Yen, [10-05-2023 08:34]
and interact with contract “terra1jk9n5munxq6mgarq3tzkmhvrsa5lysz7pxgwrc”

5 Likes

Seems they are doing a good Job, they should get full support from community

4 Likes

This is fantastic great news.

Lburn will also have a burn coming out. Let’s do this.

5 Likes

UPdate

aprrox 3000 Lunc in dividends and waiting for reward after 9 Days

Yesterday 5000 Lunc Burn and Paid fees of 5 USTC it shows rewards will come after 12 Hours

5 Likes

Hello Again

I burn 5k Lunc and paid 5 USTC fees to DFC Lunc after 24 hours they have given dividend of 6.5k Lunc, this has motivated me further to burn again 5k Lunc today and Paid 5 USTC Fees.

Screen shots attached for your reference.

5 Likes

From Terra Blockchain, all trasnaction are coming from one address, guess which one?

2 Likes

The community needs to come forward and support these guys, great going DF Lunc

1 Like

Update: Till now I have burnt 25K Lunc and paid 25 USTC in Fees, the burns are visible going to official burn wallet in Terra wallet, also you can trace it with terra finder, they are authentic

Rewards: I have been paid 30k ( Lunc) Approx in form of DFC, and small rewards like 2 USTC, which I have used to burn again.

1 Like

DFC is now trading at 1360 Lunc, exchange rate, I have asked DFC team, about the Max and total Supply of DFC, Waiting for the reply

Also IF DFC price keeps falling, how its going to affect future burning?

1 Like

Protocol 1 Update
Done 2 more batches of 5k burn, total Burn stands at 35k with 35 USTC Fees, 30K Lunc Received in my terra wallet as rewards, 3 Rewards pending in 8 Hours

Protocol 2 Update
1DFC Burn and 164200 Lunc paid in fees, rewards pending in 7 days

1 Like

TELEGRAM LINK FOR DF LUNC

1 Like

Update
Protocol 2 gave massive dividend, last 8 hours approx 4k Lunc

1 Like

your decimals are in the wrong place lol

Dflunc you burning at an amazing rate. I’m impressed.

Well done team

3 Likes

they are from terra money finder, you can down load from web site and apply sort filter

1 Like