Do Kwon Please Listen: By Screwing Us You Are Screwing Yourself

At your current pace, you will never be forgiven, you will never be able to go out in public again without getting harassed or worse. This might be the greatest loss of wealth in the history of the world, and you are mostly responsible.

UST holders aren’t going to be happy with 10 cents on the dollar. Most LUNA speculators including myself have made money on that, but have lost huge with UST.
Your new Terra chain has no chance of success with so many angry people that you have screwed over with the collapse of UST and LUNA and now with these rigged “Revival” Plans.

There are 2 ways out of this:
a) You need to step down or aside, find someone/ group who is willing to inject capital $5b to partially back UST (for a healthy future token allocation of course and other considerations). This would get many of us excited about Terra again.
Also, I would be willing to buy and lock up for 5 years half of what I lost in UST of BNB token, Coinbase stock, Huobi token (whoever comes to the rescue). I know this is unlikely, but a group with deep pockets could salvage this and make a lot of money in the process as their crypto holding would likely also go up, as this would prompt a bull market. Terra has infrastructure that can be revived, but likely not with you in charge.

b) If you insist on staying and there is no capital injection, then a small percentage of transaction fees need to go to make UST holders whole. Speaking for myself, I would come back to Terra if it meant that my participation within the blockchain was helping affected users. This would create good will among the affected, albeit at first glance it creates an obvious inefficiency , but you would get your community back. With the current Revival Plan, that is DOA, and 95% of us will hate you for the rest of your life, will sell as fast we can.

One more thing, the snapshot for UST needs to be fair. It should be closer to what people bought it for. UST prepeg holders that never sold get royally screwed. There needs to be at least 3 snapshots to make this more equitable.

17 Likes