Governance Voting : LUNC Community VOTING for Governance

Who approved that one as a whitelist on T2? Mod/Dev only can make whitelist? Here we have been talking about governance voting, none of you Mod, and Dev are willing to make it a whitelist… Do you see what is going on… Total mess!

I don’t pretend to know how that stuff works, I’m not a dev

My understanding is that only Terra Station devs can whitelist. So when there is a feasible/thought out proposal here we can pass that on to the team who can pass it on to terra station team. I don’t have a direct line.

Because you guys are going to do the rehoming of the assets back to T1…

It seems T2 guys and Comos are with the same as Faddat’s ideas to terminate the T1.

Why does Proposal need to pull the request all the time at GitHub? That is not really the way of voting? Is it a job to do by TS Team, or mods here to pull requests automatically when there is a proposal in the forum, or has the proposal got fully deposited to go vote?

Are you guys needing help?
We can help you, make a few of the community members to be proposal approvers to take a decision at approval for any proposal for T1, we can even come up with an algo bot to approve too automatically. Right now, It is not helping anyone and people are wasting money to vote, but dev never try to approach to get lists for any proposal. Could you please turn off the “slow mode” at this topic, if you can?

Define what you mean by symbolic! Every single one of us has a meaning for that for a situation.

Not really sure of the point of any of that message, but “Faddat” is someone of important at Osmosis, so that idea is from someone on Cosmos.

Terminating Terra 1 is not in anyone else’s plans as far as I am aware.

Definitely won’t be able to implement a bot to whitelist proposals. But I imagine once the proposal goes through to increase the minimum deposit on proposals, there will be much less spam, so whitelisting may not even be needed any more.

1 Like

Well, you already know, Sunny from Cosmos did the mess too last time with hard-code… now they are coming up with another idea… so I am solid that they are coming after T1.

Do you think, will it be fair to make people 100% lose their investment, now people are hanging with hope. I hope we don’t hear other news about people losing their lives…

3 Likes

What happened to this guy, man? Did he just hit by a dumb truck or account got hacked :joy:

1 Like

I bought a LUNA just like you. It was worth $1.07 when I bought it. I currently have 1 LUNA and a much more less valuable LUNC. Terra continues, but we are still victims. You know that this is not fair. I still browse the terra forums every day hoping there will be a solution for us too.

Ideally decentralised coins don’t need a governance board. Remember real life here - governance only benefits the senior guys, never the little guys. Pass.

3 Likes

What happened to these 2 well thought out proposals? # 3564 & 3565. Why is it still not getting whitelisted? Have you guys tried to remind your contacts that these needs to be whitelisted?
We have had so much discussions on the forum around this topic. Reasons why Do Kwon’s dictatorship on V1 must be stopped. People put in time and effort to outline the concepts in detail, and provided plans for moving forward. So these governance voting are definitely not spam.

Are we suppressing any community movement against Do Kwon’s control of V1? After all he was responsible for the biggest crash in crypto history. Millions and millions of people’s life & families destroyed overnight. Yet there is no call for his immediate resignation this is truly amazing.

Proposal # 3568 on burn tax was submitted after the above 2. It has been whitelisted. So some DEVs on Terra Station are against removing DK from V1, and somehow the personal opinions of 1 or a few DEVs carries more weight than a large of group of community members?

2 Likes

you vote on luna 2.0 for luna classic ?
could you please explain how these kind of votings work ?
Can we also vote on luna 2.0 for ethereum ?

4 Likes

The “governance” definition in blockchain is to arrange assignment for dev to work on upgrade/iterate on a few things to make better. So in short brief it is called “working on something what majority want”.

But in Luna, that is different story, coz we don’t see above definition.

New governance team should set up for “check and balance” at the voting system. If we don’t, we can see some people are milking on community to their fat wallets.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/panterra0x/status/1533461848963563520?s=21&t=PhVGZnGOXch2EDWZ7xlE8w

1 Like

IDK, but the focus is to get out of locked coins, and probably duump them on retail, again.

WTF? Using governance of Chain 2 to exploit Chain 1. Can’t make this up.

Rosanne, I know you are in a difficult position, but some of this has to be obvious.

1 Like

This was very symbolic:

Indeed, they will dümp more…

I agree! But how we can do that? Say it!

We need to form a Council… Look at $HBAR and its Council…

When it is governed by the world’s leading org, they got ethics… For Lunc, we have to form with Exchanges to bring this back.

2 Likes

I love the idea, though I don’t see the original governance team giving it away… they came up with luna 2 and gave it away, so we keep acceptably quiet during the 2 years vesting period (an eternity in crypto, as I’m explained).

I cannot see the proposals on terra.station. It is full with spam proposals and a lot of crap.