IF LUNA Forks, what are the plans for the old chain?

I like that perspective. I think that’s the ideal situation and follows the theme of Luna and Firma stabilizing each other. Dual chain might be something to entertain. There’s probably a use case for high supply tokens that no one has thought about yet.

I was thinking about perhaps mimicking natural analog system. If you’re not familiar, think neurons, red blood cells. I think an analog approach in V1 can provide quite a bit of robustness and stabilize Firma.

1 Like

cardano charles hk market make eth classic to keep it alive , i guess DK or close source will do the same.

So …

What happens to the coins on the exchanges in regard to forking?

Generally Exchanges track when the users bought and sold the Luna which could be used as a baseline to figure out how much to give each person,

but the exchange would probably be rewarded for the pre May 7th airdrop, and the people in the exchanges who were holding at that time, may have dumped.

My belief is that the CURRENT holders of Luna on exchanges will be compensated during Luna 2 airdrop as Pre May 7th accounts.

My understanding is very little of the New Luna that was minted managed to get in to the exchanges. But perhaps I’m wrong.

So how does or will it work? Should I buy more? Anything else I should know ?

1 Like

Would you be interested in exploring a few ideas with a fellow investment banker?

2 Likes

Please private message me with more info. I am in the process of putting my plan to a vote and am building a team of not only Developers, but financing is a BIG part of my plan.

7 Likes

we need leader and dev team too you can read my post Our situation and my thoughts - #2 by Randy1212 , I hope luna v1 still live after fork .

1 Like

memes

For this to be successful the community needs to create a separate fork from LUNA classic, this can be done easily as everything is open source.

The present LUNA classic is under TFL as they have IP rights and you cannot simply takeover.

You’ll need 2 things to get started:

1. A team of Devs and Validators who is ready to execute and support the fork.
  2. Adequate Financing to take this forward.
1 Like

hey john. Patrick here. I was silenced by the team for being too critical regarding the fork etc and just had to make me a stealth account here :smiley:

sured i am open for some idea exchange. Can you message me? seems i cant message with this new account

1 Like

We WILL still be alive after the fork. Old LUNA or LUNA classic will really be our only way to make back any of our investment. I am trying to build the BEST team to lead LUNA classic forward and not only fix the issues and make us whole bit build this chain for the future and make this ecosystem a viable money building system for all of us.

It takes more than just developing a great coin, it takes great leadership and that is what I want to have in place. A leader for the community.

11 Likes

problem you need dev team cover your plan , vcs and finance cover the plan , right now need some one enough power to help all out of this mess

Let me tell you guys something …nothing will be with luna classic …

Why ?

Because Kwon and Co will focus on the new chain.
So instead asking them (who are no leaders) what is going to happen
better demand your voting/staking rights

and start deciding yourself what is going to happen with luna classic or do you consider the actual voting positive for luna classic ?

2 Likes

Important to keep the community or those left interested, updated with any developments of what you guys are proposing.
Build the interest.
Reddit thread or start a twitter handle so it can easily be followed pls.

Burn and remedy proposal will be suggested for Luna Classic, and it will pass

1 Like

Would Do Kwon consider handing it over to a new management team ?

I’m based in the U.K. as long as there are no legal liabilities attached to it. I would consider being part of an international team

Mission
1: To help everyone who lost money recoup their losses
2: For anyone who has remained loyal they get to be part of the revival and If they are rewarded with the price going back to $1 that’s the least they deserve for the psychological trauma they suffered
3: We burn the tokens to get to 1 billion token (fixed)
4: Decouple UST we don’t want to be it’s side kick, it has much to answer as a flawed product. Don’t want any association with it
5: We have a community led project aimed at altruistic causes
6: Anyone here clever enough to work out how much it would cost to purchase all the coins in circulation to burn them to get to 1 billion coins?

7 Likes

Hope some developers acquire it and build on it. Good network and also world famous now. I still hold UST and LUNAC just in case someone takeover. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Exactly, I don’t understand why the team is not taking advantage of this huge interest in old Luna. It is world famous now and if you just put the damn taxes at an appropriate level without frightening investors it will be beneficial for everyone (holders, victims, reputation of Terra). It is also good for them against accusations because it is a solid act of rescuing financial victims.

It all depends on Terra Classic team. Who will be in charge of that team? Will that be a side project of Terra? Or are they thinking about selling rights of Terra Classic to a third party? I think team must answer these questions and reveal their plans…

1 Like

I support your proposal. We need to keep in mind that Buyback and Burn may not be feasible with a new management… at current price it would cost about $784 million.

We can start with alternative ways to burn and get the ball rolling…

How about we donate $1 across the world to support the burn :fire: Of LUNA . please tweet this on your page

$1 donation plan to support the burn :fire: of terra LUNA

$1 × 15 million people
= $15 million
This can work :muscle:please tweet this on your Twitter account , we as the community we want to help

1 Like

I’m a software developer and am willing to help. What can I do?

2 Likes